4^2 = sixteen

"he asked for no pickles

"he asked for no pickles."

"RENJUN!"

the said guy turned around and was welcomed by a tight hug by a really big man, none other than the lee jeno.

"i'm— choking. let me go."

"oh sorry." jeno said as he let go of renjun, who was trying his best to catch his breath back. chenle on the side, chuckled softly and renjun turned at him.

"hi chenle."

"hi." the younger said with a warm smile on his face.

"why didn't you answer my phone yesterday? i was so worried that someone kidnapped you on the way outside." jeno spoke, making renjun rolled his eyes.

"my apology, your highness. i accidentally dropped my phone on the ground and broke it while taking it out of my jacket. i didn't even get the chance to look at who was calling. that's why i didn't call back."

"make sense. then where's your phone now? did you get it fixed yet?"

"yeah. i haven't got it back but it's fine i guess. i don't really have much to do with it actually." renjun shrugged.

"what about heeseung? i thought your date is today? how can he contact you if you don't have your phone with you?"

"oh right. right!!! heeseung!" renjun opened his mouth wide and lowered his eyebrows. "do you know where the business class is?"

"i don't." jeno said, shaking his head and renjun already looked so disappointed.

"i do." chenle cut in.

(•̀ᴗ•̀)

renjun got to the class that chenle told and wait patiently at the outside, distance from the room a bit. he laid his back on the wall and started playing with his finger again. after a few minutes, people were coming out of the class one by one. renjun stood up straight and looked at them, trying to find heeseung. instead of successfully finding the person he was looking for, renjun brought his attention to another person with shiny black hair covered his forehead, in a black hoodie and a pair on jeans. renjun was absorbing the guy's action until he didn't realize that the guy he was looking at, is heading towards his direction.

"you're staring."

that shook renjun's attention back to normal and noticed the person in front of him. "jaemin." he said softly.

the younger chuckled and placed his hand inside his hoodie pockey and came closer to the renjun. "are you waiting for me?"

no, renjun wasn't. however, he wanted to say he was. he didn't want to upset the guy and also didn't want to lie.