3+1 = four

—

"fuck."

"pardon me?" ten spoke, looking at renjun with a really confused face.

this can't be real. this isn't real. there's no way that's him. WHY IS HE HERE? - renjun thought in his head. well, also screaming inside his mind, looking eyeing on a certain person in the class.

"jaemin." the brown haired mumbled while glaring at the black haired in the student seat.

ten walked closer to him and asked. "did you just say jaemin? you guys know each other?"

no answer. renjun was still glaring at the man who just sat there, smirking at him the whole time. the brown haired's blood started to boil just by looking at jaemin's face alone.

"well i guess you do then. since i am the one who assigned who will sit with who... why don't you sit next to jaemin?" ten spoke.

"NO." renjun finally turned to ten and yelled, shocking everyone there. a second later, he already heard whispers.

"did the renjun just yelled at ten?"

"damn i thought he's nice to everyone."

renjun cleared his throat and smiled at ten. "sorry. i uhh... i... i think i entered the wrong room. i was supposed to be in another class. sorry for bothering."

just as he was about to leave, ten grabbed his wrist and took a paper out from renjun's palm, showing it to him. "this is our class announcement paper. i think you're in the right room."

"oh my god." the brown haired whispered while looking down, regretting everything. he looked back up and smiled. "ah, you're right."

"great. you can go to your seat now so that we can start the discussion." ten patted renjun's back and the younger just hopelessly walked to his seat.

as soon as his butt touched the chair, he immediately turned to the person next to him. jaemin was still smiling and this time he even threw a wink at the older. renjun wanted nothing but to escape that place. "why the hell are you still smiling at me? stop it." he said with a frown.

"woah woah. not too loud pretty boy. the others might hear you and talk bad about how an innocent and intelligent student like you is actually a demon in disguise."

"shut up." the older said softly, voice almost shaking. he just wanted to cry. he then turned to the whiteboard, focusing on what ten was saying instead.

"okay guys, before we start learning the details about dating, i wanna know some of you guys' ideal type first. let's see.... okay mister..."

"renjun." jaemin said loudly and ten nodded his head.

"oh yeah renjun."

the brown haired glared at jaemin for one last time before standing up, smiling awkwardly at ten.

"uhh my ideal type... well i prefer a hardworking person, who studies well and talks sweet to me. i think it's even better if they're an art person because it just feels nice? i like the vibe. i don't know i feel like i'm into the soft type of person and loves wearing light colored clothes."

"oh wow. that's perfect, literally perfect." ten chuckled and continued. "i don't even know if that person exists." he mumbled.

renjun giggled awkwardly and sat back down. he took a deep breath to reduce some of the nervousness he got earlier and formed his lips to a thin line, showing his bread cheeks. not even a second after, the brown haired felt a finger poking his cheek and immediately turned to it.

there he was. the finger's owner. none other than jaemin. renjun furrowed his eyebrows and moved his face away from jaemin's finger, making the younger chuckled.

"did you just describe a drama character? because there's no way a person like that exists." jaemin said, leaning back to his seat.

"it's none of your business. stop bothering me." renjun frowned and moved his chair away from jaemin for about ten centimeters. well, he tried but jaemin leaned his body in closer to him and whispered.

"i'm also an art person you know. maybe you should consider dating me too." he smirked and renjun just threw back a disgusted look, scanning up and down then pushed the black haired back to his normal position.

"you're a business major student and a drummer in a band. what art are you talking about?" renjun asked, wanting to hit the guy in the face but he held it in so well.

"i play drums, drum makes music. music is also art. now see? i'm an art person."

"jaemin i swear to god. stop messing around."

"ohhh you just said my name for the first time after five years. i'm shocked." jaemin faked his surprise face, by dramatically putting his hand on his mouth.

the older glared at jaemin then turned back to ten, who was busy talking. he took a deep breath and whispered loudly so that jaemin could hear him. "please stop talking. and for your information, i will never ever date you."

- 04 -