7x2-3 = eleven

anything you would like to share with the audience jaemin? 🥰

"fuck. that wasn't supposed to be here." jaemin mumbled. renjun turned off his phone and looked at the whiteboard.

jaemin still have his eyes on the screen of his phone, almost like fire burning in it while scrolling through a file filled with plenty of mirror selfies of himself being half naked with cringe captions on each of it. he realized. he realized what just happened. he immediately clenched his fist and mumbled. "lee donghyuck."

=͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)))

"you're late." jisung said, munching a cookie into his mouth.

"i know." the black haired replied and tossed two bottles of coke to jisung and mark. donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows and spoke.

"where's mine?"

"at the store. get it yourself." jaemin rolled his eyes and walked to his drums, taking a seat down on the throne.

"what's with you today? something happened to you and renjun?" donghyuck stood up and went to him.

"yes and you're the cause of it."

"i just breathed."

"no you didn't just breathe. you made a nameless file full of my half naked mirror selfies with disgusting captions on it and guess what?"

"no way, you sent it to renjun?" the older's face lit up like he couldn't believe it.

"yes i did. fuck you."

donghyuck burst out laughing, not even feeling bad or guilty about anything. it's actually the exact result he was expecting while creating that file.

"i'm sorry but that's kinda funny." mark said.

"yeah fuck you all." jaemin frowned and hit the drum loudly with his drumstick.

"i'm sorry, okay? at least he knows how hot you are now." the tanned guy tapped jaemin's shoulder whole saying that. jaemin chuckled and shook his shoulder off donghyuck's palm.

"oh! forgot to tell you. i wanted a revenge, so i gave my brother your number. he should be texting you soon."

"YOU WHAT?"

٩(//̀Д/́/)۶

"chenle, here's the pen that i borrowed from you yesterday." jeno said, handing the younger a blue pen and chenle just took it quietly without saying anything.