19+19 = thirty eight

"we finally get to meet each other now, huh?" doyoung said, clapping his hands once, looking at seven more people who were sitting together in one table

the opposite from him, everyone else, except his husband, was looking at each other confusedly.

"why are you all here?" jaemin asked, looking at ten, who was sitting across the table.

ten shrugged and looked at johnny, his boyfriend. "johnny invited me."

johnny then turned to jaehyun and spoke. "jaehyun invited me."

jaehyun swayed his head slowly to donghyuck then looked at taeyong, pointing at him. "he invited me."

taeyong looked at doyoung like he was asking for help. doyoung gave him a smile then spoke. "it's my party, i invited him because he's my husband, don't question it."

ten turned back to jaemin, who started the question in the first place. "there, you got your answer. now, why are you here?"

jaemin shrugged and casually answered. "it's also renjun's party since he planned it with doyoung and he invited me because i'm his boyfriend, don't question it."

renjun simple sat there next to jaemin, nodding with an awkward expression. he wasn't aware that there would be this much people here. he literally thought it was just doyoung and his husband.

at first, he really did feel really awkward but he soon started to get used to it bit by bit until he's fully comfortable. jaemin knew every single person in that table and he argued with every one of them as well. it was somehow funny that renjun could not stop laughing.

it was a really fun dinner.

(^///^)

renjun walked inside his boyfriend's room quietly without the younger being aware of it and decided to jumped on his back out of a sudden, making him startled followed by a loud scream. yes, jaemin screamed. it was the first time that renjun had heard him screaming, so he could not help but to laughed out loud, without letting go of the orange haired who was still shocked by it.

"baby, i would pass out if you continue on doing that."

the expression on his face was priceless. it was too funny that the older were still laughing at it. "i'm sorry." he said between the laughs.

jaemin removed renjun's hand from his neck and pulled him closer, making him fall onto his laps, facing the computer. he then wrapped his arms around the older's waist to secure him from sliding down. "are you that bored?"

the brown haired shook his head and reponded, turning his head around to look at jaemin. "maybe? but don't worry, you can continue with your work first then let's cook dinner together."

the younger let out a low chuckle then looked at his computer screen. "help me with it then."

renjun turned to face the computer again, looking at it carefully. "you wanna buy new perfume??" he asked as the younger scrolled down through the online website.