5.28+e ≈ eight

—

"excuse me mister. you've been smiling for an hour now. do you need help?" donghyuck flicked jaemin's forehead and jaemin just rubbed that place softly, not even complaining.

"he's definitely sick." jisung spoke, looking up from his phone.

"mentally." mark added.

"NA JAEMIN." donghyuck held the black haired's ear and shouted into it.

jaemin immediately stood up and covered his ear with his right hand. "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"no. what the fuck is wrong with YOU? you've been spacing out for so long now. are you even paying attention to the movie?" donghyuck said pointing to the TV.

"it's a movie. you don't need my attention to enjoy it. let me think in peace."

"i'm not enjoying the movie if no one's enjoying it with me."

jaemin pointed at jisung, feeling so offended. "he's on his phone the whole time, why didn't you bother him? i'm just here thinking quietly and it's suddenly a problem?"

"okay what are you thinking? think loudly, maybe i can help?"

"mind your own business."

"is it the renjun guy?" jisung asked, not even taking his eyes off the phone.

"you knew?" jaemin asked and sat back down on the couch.

"the whole school knew." mark answered, eyes focused on the TV screen.

"is it bad?" the black haired questioned.

donghyuck let out a sigh and turned back to the movie. "you know really well how most people in the school are. if they like you, they're gonna hate on renjun and if they like renjun, YOU are gonna be the one they hate."

jaemin shrugged. "lucky for me, i don't care."

mark chuckled and turned to jaemin. "i'm not even surprised at this point."

(▰˘◡˘▰)

"what am i going do? i've never taken anyone on a restaurant date before." renjun sighed, lying on his bed. "jenjen, help me think. what should i do?" he quickly sat up and blowed his bangs out of his eyes.

"hmm. as far as i know, people go there with their partner to eat then kiss." jeno said, casually eating his chips on the floor, in front of the older's bed.

"JEN!"

jeno flinched and dropped the bag of chips. he turned to renjun and sighed. "junnie, don't be so stressed out about it. i'm sure jaemin will be fine with whatever you prepare for him."

"orrrr he'll make fun of me if the date that i planned wasn't good enough."

"why do you always think so negative about him?" jeno frowned and picked up the bag of chips he dropped earlier the continued eating.