3x5 = fifteen

—

"it's okay, jaemin." renjun finally turned around to face the younger, wrapping his hands tight around the bottle.

the surprise on jaemin's face was really visible. renjun bit his lower lip nervously and waited for the other to respond.

"oh." jaemin let out.

who would have known, there was a day that awkwardness existed around them, especially coming from jaemin.

for renjun, he was not sure about why he forgive jaemin so easily after hearing the apology because he would definitely rolled his eyes and walked away if it was him an hour ago. now he just found himself standing in front of the person he said he wanted to punch, wanted to cussed at and had absolutely no will to do any of those anymore.

to break the ice, renjun asked. "what are you doing around here?"

jaemin walked closer to him. "my mom wanted to visit auntie."

"at this hour?"

"well long story shortened, we just came back from my grandma's with a lot of fresh strawberries and my mom wanted give some to you cause' she knows how much you love those."

"she could've come tomorrow. it's kinda late right now."

"she insisted. who am i to argue."

the brown haired left out a chuckle and suddenly felt his phone vibrating. it shocked him a bit at first. he held the strawberry milk in one hand and used his other hand to get the phone out of his jacket. he noticed that it was upside down so he tried to flip it and accidentally dropped the phone on the ground. that was when the phone stopped ringing. renjun gasped dramatically and bent down to pick it up.

"it's... it's broken." his voice was shaking. jaemin noticed and took the phone from the him while renjun just followed the phone with his eyes in curiosity.

the black haired tried to shook the phone and tried all the methods that he could think of but none of them worked. he sighed. "i don't how to fix this... jisung would be so good at it."

"jisung." renjun mumbled. he said it quietly multiple times until it hit him. "that's right, jisung!"

jaemin looked up at the shorter's face is confusion. "what are you talking about?"

"i went to buy this milk at the convenient store and the cashier looked so familiar but i couldn't recognize him immediately because he was wearing a cap. it just hit me now. it was jisung. we can take this to him right now. the store is this wa—"

jaemin suddenly grabbed renjun's hand tightly and frowned. "wait wait wait, the cashier is who?"

"jisung?"

jaemin's face suddenly dropped. he let go of renjun's hand slowly and closed his eyes. he took a deep breath and walked away, leaving renjun alone.