21

"Don't say anything to anyone. Don't even talk to anyone." I warn him as we drive in the pathway to my house.

As soon as our car becomes visible, armed men push through the bushes around the house, pointing the gun at us.

"Don't move." Rudolf claims in nervous tone.

Chuckling, I smirk at him before rolling the window down. His eyes widen, "I told you to-"

Cutting him off, I pull my head out, hearing clicks of the guns.

"Easy there, boys!" I shout. A hand grabs my arm and pulls me inside the car.

"What the hell are you doing?" Rudolf growls at me as I roll my eyes at him, motioning my head towards the gates which clanks open.

"They won't shoot me." I state. Curiosity itches his face but he drives inside the gate and parks the car along with the rest of mine. Dang I miss my car.

Standing under the breeze, I inhale the air of my house. It smells familiar. I miss it.

I run my hand on the top of my car before my eyes focus on an somewhat unfamiliar car model amongst the rest of familiar ones.

My eyes narrowed before I realised who it belongs to. Gritting my teeth, I move towards the doors with Rudolf beside me.

Before I could grab the handle, someone opens the door.

"As sharp as knife, Mr Stewart!" I tease him.

Mr Stewart looks at me with a strange look, his jaw ticking, his eyes narrowing on me then he senses another figure beside me.

"Who is this fine man?" Mr Stewart asks, his eyes giving Rudolf a serious look.

"I don't know, he's been following me." I shrug, hiding my smirk as Mr Stewart narrows his eyes on Rudolf while Rudolf tenses beside me.

"Just kidding..." I reply, moving inside my house as Me Stewart opens the doors wide open.

Moving my way inside, I make my way to the kitchen where I found some staff working. They all nod at me when I enter as I open the pour myself a glass of water. Turning myself, I come face to face with Rudolf with glass in my hand.

"Why are you following me? Do you need water too?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

But then I notice his posture. He almost looks awkward, standing in his suit with his hands tuck inside the pockets. I smirk.

Now now that's something we don't see everyday, do we now? 

"No" he replies back, clearing his throat.

"Then go, do whatever you want around-" I got caught off by a familiar voice.

"Is she back?!" I heard someone exclaims loudly.

The flames of anger which had calmed down for sometime are back. The fiery balls of anger consumes my body, my head tingles, my mind urges me to do something, smash something- break something.

The glass I have been grabbing was suddenly snatched from my hand. My eyes snap towards Rudolf to find him with my glass. Suddenly I realised that I have been holding the glass too tightly.

I grit my teeth in anger.

He steps forward, looking at me in confusion.

"What's wrong?" He asks but I pull away from him.

"None of your business!" I spat, making him frown. Although his face was stern, his eyes look concerned. He must be thinking what's wrong with me. But maybe he is used to it now.