14

After storming out few hours ago, I realize it's cold like extremely cold in these woods and these creatures won't even feel that because of those furs that I don't have.

And I've come to one conclusion that I want to go home. ASAP.

I'd tried to find my way back to find a road or maybe a highway. Hoping that Rudolf finally forgets about me but as soon as I put few steps in the woods, a guy popped up and requested me to get out of the woods.

Like hell, would I accept that request. I kept trying and same guy always kept appearing asking me to return.

God, I swear if it weren't for their werewolf genes, I had done some serious damage to his face.

Shaking my arms to shake off the chills, I walk inside the deserted house as it is pretty late and open my mouth to yell out the name of the person who is responsible for all this shit. I'll wake this house up if need be.

But the person already seems to be waiting for me.

"Rudolf." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Dove." He mocks.

"I want to go home. Stop this game, right now. I don't care if you're wolf or some giant spider, I want to go back!"

"I am not a giant spider!"

"Well you could be, how can I know?" I cross my arms, raising an eyebrow at him. He frowns.

"You know I can't. "

"I'm tired of hearing this same line again and again. I'm tired and I'm hungry and I am very much pissed as hell. I want to punch someone so bad so don't make me complete my temptation on your face."

He growls, his stormy eyes turning dark as he takes threatening steps towards me.

Did I get too far? Well, it's too late to think about it, no?

He stops when we are chest to chest and his heavy breathing fans over my face but I stand my ground, planting my feet forcefully on the floor to avoid taking a step back in reflex.

"Don't disrespect me, little Dove. You won't like the consequences." He grits out, warning ringing behind his tone.

Did he just threaten me? I'll show him!

I bit my tongue to keep my retort to myself.

This is unknown territory, Miracle. Smart mouthing won't get you anywhere, here.

What about manhandling?

Don't tempt me, brain.

He leans down dangerously close to my face and I narrow my eyes up at him.

"You are staying here whether you like it or not. I've told you before that why. Besides it's dangerous too for you now, you've seen the rogues and they are waiting for an opening to attack. You are safe here."

"What are rogues?!" I ask him.

He takes a step back, looking down at his wrist watch. He runs a hand through his hairs before meeting my eyes.

"Rogues are packless wolves who don't care about anyone and any rules and kill to destroy the packs."

So they kill pack. Means they kill wolf pack. Lucky me, I am not one.

"So what does it have any link with me? As long as I know, I'm not a wolf."

"But you are mate to one and not any wolf, you are mate to an Alpha." His deep voice surrounds me, echoing in the deserted house. A zap of electricity pass between us and I become aware by the way he is looking at me.