12

"Are you both done staring at each other?" Someone growls from behind and the boy stiffen visibly, frantic eyes darting everywhere but at me.

And I sigh.

I am so frustrated with the events happening in my life. I miss my cat.

"S-sor-sorry, Alpha." I shake my head in disbelief before looking at Rudolf who is glaring at the boy behind me.

I raise an eyebrow at him when he glances at me as his lips set in a straight line.

"Leave."

I know for who he has said that as I hear shuffling behind me followed staggering footsteps.

I didn't turn around just keep looking at Rudolf as he stares back. Rolling my eyes, I turn before taking the path again for the house's front door with him following behind.

Upon entering the house, I halt as I take in the amount of people around. Some people are sitting on the couches looking at the big flat screen TV whereas some are sitting on the table in the corner, eating. While others just sitting at different corners of the living room leaning against the walls, chatting.

There weren't this much when I had run, were there?

I didn't notice them at that moment.

And why would I? I was busy in escaping which hadn't accomplished! Ugh!

"Follow me." I hear Rudolf's voice beside my ear as he brushes past me, his body brushing against mine. Instant tingles erupt from the touch but I suppress the shiver with a blank face as I glare at his smirking face.

Suddenly, silence surrounds us, I tear my eyes from him face to look around. All eyes are on me. And I mean it all of them.

Irritation itches my skin as they continue to gawk at me with disbelief looks. My shoulder jerks in annoyance.

What?!

My face starts to morphs into an annoyed one. God! I will snap at someone sensing my mood Rudolf steps in, clearing his throat. And just like that everyone continues what they were doing before facing away from me.

After that gawking filled moment, Rudolf reaches an office room in the far end of the hallway passing the living room.

"Look." He starts.

"I am." I reply.

"Miracle. Just let me explain this time... Please." He sighs rubbing his forehead with his thumb, leaning back in the leather chair. A black wooden table sits in between us as I am sitting opposite to him on the chairs.

"Alright. Explain all this insane events going around because I am loosing my mind in this place. " I sneer out.

"Why are you always so angry?" He frowns at me.

"Oh well. Maybe because you have given me this-" I pull my shirt away from the mark for him to show.

"-and maybe because you have kidnapped me and now that I have found out I'm among some flesh eating werewolves!"

"We don't like human flesh." He says dryly. I jump up from my seat.

"What the hell?! What?"

He looks at me with troubled eyes.
"I-I.. that was a joke." He lifts his palms up.

"Are you going to continue? Or do you still want to throw some jokes? "

"Like I have told you we are werewolves." My heart starts beating fiercely. He pauses , looking at me expectantly.