07

Resting my head at the back of the couch, I stare at the colorful dim lights shining from above me.

Red. Purple. Green. Pink. Yellow.

These colors change in different ways creating an exotic environment in the club. The club is two story. On the first floor,there is a dance floor and bar against each wall with some bar stools and few tables at the corner. The second floor has a open barrister and you can look down at the dance floor from above. It has black couches against the floor and a small coffee table in front of each.

Sitting on the couch in first floor, I settle down.
"The usual?"

My eyes snap open and I turn my head slightly.
Tom, the waiter, who works here is standing in front of me.

I know him from a while now. With broad shoulders and build chest, he stands at 5'8 height with short blonde hairs and black eyes, gazing intently at me.

I nod my head at him and close my eyes again.

"Anything else?" He has a expectant tone in his voice. Shutting my eyes tightly in annoyance, I clench my jaw before shaking my head slightly.

Get the hell away now!

"You sure?" Now comes the sultry tone. I fist my hands, tempted to throw a sucker punch at him.

"Get yourself some other girl, Tom." I reply in bored tone. I'm not in the mood now. No, we haven't done the 's' deed but he is trying. Very hard if I might add.

Men. Men. Men.

Even with my eyes closed, I sense his presence still lingering there.
"What do you want now?"

"I.. I. Nothing. I'll be up with your drink now." He says softly, hesitation in his voice, waiting for me to say something. But when he realizes, he doesn't going to get any answer he leaves.

Bobbing my head up and down, I was humming under my breath when I sense the same feeling and without even opening my eyes, I know what is this.

Or rather who is this. The same feeling of being watched passes over me as tingles erupts slowly over my skin, making me aware of his presence.

"Rudolf. " I murmur and slowly open my eyes.

My eyes search for his but in the crowd of unfamiliar faces and dim lightening, it's hard to find him.

I look sharply everywhere to locate him. But come up with nothing, I was about to crane my neck towards right when a figure steps in and blocks my line of vision.

"Thought you must be here." The figure says and I still listening to the familiar voice and the same ice chilled feeling run down my spine.

"Please, don't." I cry,tear leaking down my eyes as I drag myself back, pushing my bloody and injured legs.

Hovering over me, he laughs in drunken haze, a bottle of whiskey dangling from his fingers as he takes another sloppy step toward me.

"Come here." He murmurs,his bloodshot eyes looking down at me. He extends his hand in an attempt to grab my arm but I jerk away and kick his shin,hard, making him stumble but not enough to push him back. Dodging his attempt to grab me again, I stand up, winching in pain before trying to run with him hot on my heels.

Someone please, help... Mother. I need you.

I wait for the wave of emotions to fade before I straighten up and lift my eyes slowly, body tensed.