13

The chapter has been published again. I did something very stupid *facepalms* it's not until someone commented did I realize about the name misplacement I had done! I can't believe myself.

Sorry for updating after like a month. Things been pretty messed up and tiring. But still thanks alot for all the support♡

•°•°•

"Bwother!" Darren's exclamation breaks me out of my thoughts as he looks over his shoulder,jumping from his sitting position from beside me and runs towards someone behind me.

Closing my eyes for few seconds, I open them and look over my shoulder.

Rudolf stands there, leaning against the wall with Darren by his side as he excitedly tells something to his big brother, a big smile covering his baby face. Rudolf's eyes connect with mine while he keeps nodding at his little brother.

Turning my head, I look up at the sky.

The evening has fallen upon already as I sit there on the grass with my knees and my elbows resting upon them.

I notice the amount of people at this area has decreased effectively as the hours tick by.

I'm surprised on the fact that Jason took this long to come and pester me. Me and Darren had been playing and laying here for quite sometime. My inner turmoil has settled as the time passed by.

Now that my mind is cleared, I can think sensibly.

A body sits beside me and from the body heat and the distinct tingles from my side, I have figured whose it could be.

"Dove."

A flicker of my eyes towards him is all I gave him and that's all he needed to know that I am listening.

"How are you feeling?"

The question rings inside my brain.

How are you feeling?

How am I feeling?

I feel the familiar constrictions inside my chest like a wall is cementing itself, strongly.

I raise an eyebrow, still looking up at the sky. The change of colors of mother nature always amaze me.

Bright yellow swirling to blue then purplish pink then pitch black. It always ends in dark.

How are you feeling?

I don't know. I don't want to. I feel nothing.

I notice the absence of someone. A chubby face with baby voice. Darren is not here. It's only then that I turn around to survey.

"Where is he?" I look at Rudolf with a glare.

"Darren?" His lips tug up slightly as he watches me with a glint.

"Yes."

"He was starving, so he left to fill himself up. And you have to do the same too. You haven't eaten anything."

He catches me off guard, I turn my head to cover my surprise.

It feels strange to have some stranger to care for you.

Everyone has some ulterior motives and I know his. He wants me to believe I'm his mate so that we can live happily ever after.

Yeah right, I scoff internally.

Happily ever after, I visibly cringe at this thought.

But they are werewolves as much as I don't believe it, I saw few teenage boys transform into one before disappearing into the trees. And everytime, I saw them transforming, a dread settles in my stomach and it keeps growing.