CHAPTER ONE

Khalil POV

Have you ever had family problems or troubles? Well I do. Why? Is because I have three sons to take care of. Which means I'm a single father. Yup a single father to be correct. The mother of my children died while giving birth to my third child. For a year I wouldn't speak to any one and I would cry over night. But I did got over it and it's been year and 6 months since she died. My mom and sister helps me around the house with the kids. Also my sister have kids so she doesn't mind them spending the night over at her house for a while. Just so I can have some me time. But as of right now I'm at my mom's house.

"Khalil honey I want you to go out tonight" mom said. I looked at her crazy.

"And why would I do that?" I said.

"Come on big bro you haven't had any girlfriends since Amiya died. A full year and 6 months. Now that's long and I know your hormones are raging." My sister India said. I smirked. Believe it or not it's true I haven't had sex in a year and 6 months. I don't know but my hormones are fine and I haven't really thought about sex....or having another girlfriend. I'm more focus about my kids and their needs. Not really mine.

"See even your sister agrees with me. Your single and you need to mingle." My mom said. Me and India looked at her weird. And she noticed our weird reactions.

" What?"

"Mom...no one says that no more," India said.

" What you mean no says that no more?" She said.

"Uour single and you need to mingle," I said mocking her voice. But my voice turned into a madea voice. India laughed and I chuckled.

"OMG omg he chuckled. He finally chuckled." India shouted and almost killing me with her tight hugs.

"Why did it take so long for you to be happy Khalil?" my mom said sitting in front of me and india. I shrugged with no emotion. She sighed but smiled.

" Well I'm glad you show some type of way that you are alive." my mom said?

"Yea you used to laugh and do a lot of things but I guess it's gonna take some time." India said.

"Yea but shall I call Ms. Johnson and her family over for dinner tomorrow night" my mom said and I raised my eye brow.

"Yea you should so I can finally see Trey." I shot a look at India.

"You mean Trey Johnson, ughh I don't like him." I said now letting my mean side coming out just a little.

"Why?" my mom asked. And I gave her the look 'oh you know why' face.

"Your gonna have to get along with him besides you just got out of anger management you don't want to go back now do you?" my mom said.

"I just don't want him around India" I said as plain as simple. India made her mouth into an O shape.

"Don't even try with a comeback cause you know I'll win. I don't want him around her but just for this one dinner. I made a promise to dad that I will protect you guys when he died." I said.

"Nut you let me have kids with Trevor" India said.

"Yea cause we WERE once friends before" I said getting up.

"Where you going?" my mom asked

"To see what the boys are doing," I said exiting the kitchen.

Ok so how was the first chapter. This is my first time writing a book about Khalil Underwood he's so sexy. Lawd. But anyways I'll be sure to update more. ✌️✌️

Shannonparkss