CHAPTER THIRTY- ONE

Ray POV

I had just put my little princess to bed. She's been feed, washed and took her medicine. After a while she did settle down from being all hyper. Right now I'am bout to take a shower until my phone rings. It was a unknown number. So I answered it.

" hello" I said with no emotion, for some reason.

" is this Rayan" the voice on the other end said.

" yea who's calling" I said turning the shower on.

" that's for me to know and for you to find out" the voice said. I took the phone from my ear, looking at the unknown number, then put the phone back to my ear.

" Who the fuck is this" I said getting mad.

" You better tell yo punk ass boss I want my money or there's gonna be hell to pay" he said. I chuckled.

" yea ok" I said. But I heard the voice smirk.

" and as for you I would be on the look out" he said.

" And why is that" I said smirking a little.

" cuz you wouldnt want anything to happen to your precious little girl and that fine ass girlfriend of yours now would you" he said. Which turned my smirk into a sinister look.

" is that a threat" I said now furious. All the person did was laugh.

" see you soon....Rayan" then he hunged.

" shit" I yelled. Then I jumped when I heard Shayanna voice.

" What's wrong ray. Everything ok" She said coming into the bathroom, walking towards me.

" yea just...stressed out" I said. She just look at me while stroking my cheek. I too her hand and kissed it. She smiled. Her smile just made me feel 10x better....well on the outside. But the inside was like who the fuck was this nigga calling my phone.

" wanna take shower with me" I said with a smirk on my face. She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yea ok like that's gonna happen" She said.

" pleeeaaaaasse" I said with pleading look. She look at me for a minute.

" fine" She said. We both striped and got in. Just watching her naked with water running down her body was making me excited down there. When she bent over from dropping the soap I quickly inserted ( a/n- is inserted even a word it don't sound like it) myself into her while gripping her hips.

" raaaay" She moaned. I slowly thrust out of her then back in.

" Mmmm ohhh" She moaned. Soon I started going faster. The whole in the shower we had sex then we washed up and got out.

" I knew I shouldn't have got in the shower with you, you freak" She said. I smirked at her.

" You know you enjoyed it" I said smacking her butt. She jumped.

" hey" She said.

" Mmmm and it jiggles" I said. We both put on our pjs. Shay got in the bed while I went to check on Rayanna. She was still sleeping with her night light on. I quietly closed her door and walked down to me and shay room.

" she sleep" shay asked and I nodded. I climbed into the bed next to shay. I pulled her body close to mine. I kissed her fore head.

" night" She said.

" night love" I said turning off the lights and going into a deep slumber.

- who was that calling ray?

Stay tuned for more. I'll update.

Shannonparkss