CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Amerie POV

I woke up to a pounding head ache. All I remember was me coming in from going on a date with Khalil. Then when I walked in the house after closing the door, there stood a dark figure in the distance. Next thing I know is that I black out. Now I'am waking up to being in my Bed. I don't know how I got here. Next thing I know the swing opened. There stood Jacob. I became scared, wondering how he found out my new address.

" h-h-how you get here " I stuttered as I jumped out the bed as Jacob started to approach me. He chuckled.

" that's not important" he said.

" trey told you didn't he" I said. He just shrugged. I shook my head. My brother never liked me. I can't believe he's letting Jacob to all these things to me. When we were little trey used to touch me too. I remember when I was 7 and he was 10, he threaten me that if I tell he would slit my throat and chop me into pieces then put my body pieces in a blender. What a gruesome way to kill your little sister right? And trust me that was tape in mind forever. ND yet I didn't tell my parents or anyone.

" no need to back up baby I'm not gonna bite....least not yet" he said. He blocked me in between the walls. He started to put his up my dress from yesterday. I shivered from his touch and smack his hand away. He chuckled ND grabbed me by my neck and threw me on the bed. I tried to get up and run but he grabbed both of my arms and pin them above my head.

(A/n- it's going to be rated r from here. So if you don't like it feel free to skip it)

Then he started to suck and bite my neck on my soft spot. I bite my bottom lip from moaning.

" go ahead and moan" he said kissing me. I didn't kiss back. But for some reason I did. He asked for an entrance and I let him. I moaned in his mouth. He smirked in the kiss. Soon he finally broke the kiss. He started to unzip my dress and I don't know why I was letting him do it. I don't know why. My body was like yes and my Brain was like ' if you don't get yo dumb ass up ND beat the shit outta him rite now'. But I guess the dumb me fell for it. By now I was in my bra and panties. Then my bra came off. Jacob started playing with one and sucking the other. I was moaning uncontrollably. Then Jacob went down and pulled my under wear with his teeth. It was my first time doing this and I was shy. So I covered my legs from showing my area. He chuckled. I noticed he does that alot.

" Don't be afraid ma I got you" he opened my legs ND next I felt his tongue all in my vagina.

" AAAHHHH mmmm " I moaned loudly. He licked, sucked, and spelled his name all on my vagina. I can feel my climax coming. I tried to move his head out the way. But he smacked my hand out the way.

"AAAHHHH FUCK IMMA IMMA-" next thing I know liquids c me flowing onto Jacobs mouth. He cleaned me up then stood up. I sat up and watch him take off his cloths. He was HUGE down there. He must've noticed how scared I looked.

" Don't worry I got you" he said as he gently pushed me back. He spread my legs and insert his manhood. I jumped from the pain.

" easy ma" he said.

" it hurts " I cried. The pain was unexplainable. He pulled out all the way then he went back in half way and just left it there. He studied myvf facial expressions. Soon I got use to his size ND it didn't hurt. Jacob started to thrust in and out of me slowly.

" Mmmm " I moaned. Jacobs thrust soon got fast. He was pounding the shit outta me.

" OOOO MMMMYYYYY FFFFUUCCCKKINNG GGGOOOODDDD" I screamed. He gripped the head board ND went deeper. My eyes had rolled to the back of my head. I grabbed me two breast and started to grip them as Jacob did his work. Then he pulled out and made me fo on all fours. Then he slammed into me. I moaned as Jacob groaned.

" LORD HAVE MERCY" I screamed as I was reaching my climax again.

" ahhh damn baby mmmhmmmm " Jacob groaned and slapped my butt. Which made me moan. Then soon we both climax. He laid down beside me as we catch our breathe. I started to dose off to sleep. As I closed my eyes I felt Jacobs runs wrap around me waist.

How was this chapter. I hope I did good on this. Well anyways I hope you like it. I'll update

Shannonparkss