CHAPTER THREE

Well its been an hour and I'm already dosing off to sleep. That's until I felt someone sit on the same couch as me. I turned saw it Amerie. Mr. and Mrs. Johnson daughter. She smiled at me. I kindly smiled back but in my mind I was like if you don't get away from me...

"Hey Khalil you bored just as much as I do?" She said. I sat up straight cause I know she's gonna wanna start a conversation. If so I mind as well pretend I'm listening.

"Yea I wanted to go home but my mom wanted me to stay.....here." I said . She nodded.

"You know I know you don't like my family" She said. I raised my eye brows.

"How you figured?" I asked

"Don't question it, you know it's true. Most people don't like them. Like my dad he's too talkative and his breathe stinks. My mom she complains way too much. And my brother likes to pick on people just to get in trouble for his own age." I nodded my head slowly knowing all of that is true.

"Umm so tell me about you....I mean if you don't mind cause I know your not a people's person." She biting her lip. And I started having this weird feeling in me. Like I fell turned on just by her bitting her lips. Soon I snapped back to reality when she was waving her hand in my face.

"Khalil are you okay?" Amerie said

"huh oh yea sorry I was umm..." I couldn't even finish cause I saw her some off her breast. Oh god what is happening. I shake my head.

"Khalil? Khalil are you ok? Do you want me to get you some water?" Amerie asked cercern.

" YES, please if you don't mind?" I said and she nodded. We had a mini fridge and when she bent down I saw nothing but ass in my face. Sweat was coming down my face. Next thing you know I felt something growing. I looked down and saw an erection that I haven't seen in minute. Oh god pray for me. When she turned around I quickly snatched the pillow from the couch and threw it on top of my erection . It was getting bigger. She smiled but it faded when she looked at me wierd.

"Why do you have the pillow?" She asked.

"Oh no reason," I said smiling like an idiot.

"Umm I think I have to use the bathroom," I said and she nodded. When she turned around I zoomed to the bathroom. When I got there I locked the door. I unzip my pants and dropped them to my ankles. As he rose up even my self looked surprise at how large I was.

"Long time no see dude" I said. I started looking for some lotion around the bathroom.

"Come on no lotion or Vaseline.....or baby oil " I grew sexually frustrated and I'm sorry to say this the way I say it but....I gotta fuck the shit outta something. When I finally found oil, I put some on my hand and rubbed against my erection. As I stroke it never felt so good to feel this way. I kept doing it as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Twenty minutes later

I washed my hands and fixed my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a sexy ass nigga. When I opened the door I dumped cuz India was standing there with her eye brow raised and hands on her hips. I scratch the back of my neck and walked out.

"Wait!!" I heard India screamed and I turned around on my heels and faced. She smirked at me.

"You've been in here for a while" She said

"ummm....your point is" I said.

"And it doesn't stink in here" She said. I started to bite my bottom lip.

"You was doing something nasty weren't you?" She asked.

"nope" I smirked.

"liar," She screamed pointing her finger at me. I chuckled as I walked away.

I tried to make it better but I hope you like it so far. I'll update again. Also there's a picture of the living room they were in.

Shannonparkss