CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Jacob POV

I sat here looking at the man I have tied up to the chair. With a bruised face and a busted lip. I've been beating in him cuz he was suppose to give me my money from the drugs I sold to him. Yea I'am a drug dealer along with trey.

" I'am going to give you one more time....to tell me where the fuck is my money" I said.

" please just give me one more week and I'll have the rest" he plead. I raised my eye brows.

" So u have half of it" I said. He nodded.

" How much"

" 2 thousands" I laughed. My security guards and trey laughed along with me.

" Wow 2 thousand" I just laughed.

" Don't that nigga owe you like....50g" trey said.

" word and this nigga said he'll have it in a week. It took you 2 months to get 1g " I said taking a gun from trey. When I turned around with the gun the man eyes almost popped out of his head.

" Wait wait please " he begged.

" times up" I said as I coke the gun.

" Wait wa-"

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!

Before he could finish I shot him 3 times. I turned to my security guards.

" clean this shit up" then I walked out the room to my office with trey following.

" So have you heard from my sister" trey said.

" nah I heard that she went on a date wit that nigga khalil" I said lighting my weed.

" Wow she finna get it. I told her I didn't want her to be wit that nigga" I chuckled. Trey just stared at me.

" what you chuckling for" he said. I shook my head.

" nothing nothing " I said. Then it was quite.

" Your sister tastes good" I said. He looked me with a grin.

" You got some" he said. I moved my hand from side to side.

" ahhh she got more of me " I said inhaling the smoke and releasing it through my noise.

" what you mean" he said.

" I used fingers" I said.

" Oh" he said.

" You know she got her own crib. I can give you the address and you can surprise her." He said. I smirked. I should go and give amerie a little visit. I've been feeling horny all damn day.

"Give me the address" I said taking a puff in my weed. He wrote it down on a piece of paper and set it in front of me on the desk.

" Well I'am bout to roll out my mom want me to help her with something" he said and we dapped eachother. He got up and started headed for the door.

" Oh and can you get Omar to keep a close eye on Ashley" I said. He turned around confused.

" I thought you cut that bitch off" he said. I smirked.

" yea but I got something better in mind" I said chuckling. He smirked and made a goofy grin.

" nigga what you got in mind" he said. I raised my eye brows.

" Oh you'll see" I said. That bitch got another thing coming for her. And as for that hoe shay I got something for her ass to. Her punk ass boyfriend won't be able to help out with this one.

-Trey and prince team tagging on amerie, shay, and Ashley?

-what do you think prince is gonna do to shay and Ashley?

Don't worry you'll find out in the next few chapters. I'll update soon.

Shannonparkss