CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Shay POV

Hey I'am Shayanna but everyone call Shay. I'am currently dating Rayan Lopez. And the rest of this introduction is irrelevant.

"Ray I'm leaving," I yelled while grabbing my bag and phone. I could hear running towards me. I saw Rayanna. Me and rays 3 year old daughter.

"Mommy mommy where you going?" She asked. I smiled and bent down to her level.

"Mommy is going shopping" I said.

"I wanna come," She said smiling.

"Your sick baby," I said poking my bottom lip out.

"Ugh I hate being sick." She said pouting while crossing her arms. I laughed. I put the back of my hand on her forehead.

"You still got a little fever. I need to buy you some more cough medicine," I said getting up to my regular level.

"Where's your dad?" I asked.

"Sleeping." She said. I shooed my head and jogged upstairs. When I got to the room I saw ray sleeping on his back. I decided to play with him a little. I walked over to him and sat on his torso. I started to slowly grind on him as I rubbed my hands on his chest, being that he didn't have on a shirt. He didn't move so I started to grind a little more. And I felt his hands grip my waist.

"Don't start something you can't finish," ray said with his eyes closed.

"What are you talking about? I'm not doing anything." I said grinding even faster. Then his head shot up at me.

"Yo if I get boner and you leave me like that I'm gonna be mad" he said with seriousness in his voice. I like when he gets mad. It's sexy and it turns me on sometimes....like now.

"I like it when your mad babe," I said smirking. He chuckled, then came to my face.

"I bet you do," he said tongue kissing me and pushing me off him.

"Heyy," I said throwing my hands in the air. He smirked at me, then winked at me, then walked into the bathroom. Hmph so you wanna tease? Two can play this game Lopez. I got up of the bed and fix my clothes.

"Don't forget to give Rayanna her medicine ray," I yelled knowing that he's in the shower.

"ight!!" he yelled back from the bathroom. I walked downstairs, gave Rayanna a kiss and left them.

Ok new character Shay is played by lauren london. There is no need to explain about her cuz you know her and ray have a daughter together and blah blah blah. Anyways picture on the side of ray, shay, and their daughter on the side. I'll update.

Shannonparkss