CHAPTER FIFTY- SIX

Jada Pov

After Chris left the room, i grabbed my phone and made a call. The phone ringed for a couple of minutes until i heard a voice on the other end.

" Hello? "

" We're in Bahamas " i said lowly so no one can hear me.

" Good. I need the address to where y'all staying at " he said.

" 1456 Beechwood Rd. " i replied.

" Ight. You just keep taps on what they doing and keep me updated on whats going on. Ill text you when we make any movements " and before i could reply, he hung up. Jacob so damn rude. Wait, y'all thought i was helping them to find Shay, Amerie, and Ashley?? BAHAHAHAAHA!!! In your fucking dreams. I could care less about Amerie and Ashley. I just want Shay. I want to torture her. I wanna see her beg for mercy, beg for her life. I want to peel the flesh off her body and hang her on the ceiling by her damn toes. Chris is mine dammit! All mine and ill be damn if I let some hoe take him from me.

And yes! I know about this bitch dirty ass deeds. Fucking Issa and kissing Chris behind Rays back, knowing damn well they got a baby together. Fucking thot. Just watch when Jacob puts the plan into action, I'm exposing that bitch. All hell is bout to break lose.

For those who ain't know, me and Jacob are...cousins. His mom sister, Jacqueline, was my mother. But she was murdered by my father, who's serving 30 years in jail. At the time, I was in high school and i had to move with my aunt Teresa and Jacob. That's when i found out about Jacobs disorders. I slept in the room across from him and every night i would hear him talking to someone he call Princeton. He was in love with some girl named Amiya. If anything, she was the only one who kept him calm and sane.

He would talk about her day in and day out. He would tell me how beautiful she was and how she was the only one who stood by him while he was bullied. Until Khalil came and he wanted to be Captain snatch a hoe. I never liked Amiya anyways. She fucked around on my cousin and she got what she deserved at the hospital that day. When Jacob found out about Amiya and Khalil affair, he was P.I.S.S.E.D. And that's what made his condition worst as it is.

I remember one night, I was in my room and Jacob condition was getting worst.

( Flashback to when they were teens )

I sat in my room doing my homework. While i was doing so, i heard banging sounds. I got up and walked out my room. Across the hall, i can see Jacob trashing up his room. Just throwing and smashing things out of anger.

" STUPID BITCH!! HOW DARE SHE FUCK ME OVER!! EVERY GIRL I GET, THEY FUCK ME OVER!!! STUPID BITCH!! ILL SHOW HER!! ILL SHOW HER IM NOT THE ONE TO BE FUCKED WITH!! " he yelled. Aunt Theresa wasn't home becuz she was doing late shifts at the hospital. Jacob finally stopped smashing things. I watched as he packed something in the bags and got dress in all black. After he was done, he grabbed the bag and left. He never saw me looking at him from my room. I was scared of him.

The way he carries himself, the he acts towards people and his family members, the way he gave the most death glares to anyone who stands in his way. He was dangerous and i knew it. His mother knew it. But she didn't want to get him help. She tried to and he threaten her. I remember he had her up against the wall with his hands wrapped tightly around her neck. She was so scared of him that he could make her do anything he wants.

After Jacob left, i went to take a shower. I made sure i scrub my body good then i got out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. For a 16 year old, i had a curvy body. I got alot of attention from boys. But i never paid them any mind. All they want is some pussy and i ain't that type of girl. Besides, I'm a virgin anyways. I walked to my closet and got dress. A few seconds after, i heard the front door open then closet. Fear started to develop in me as the footsteps started walking up the stairs. I was hoping it wasn't Jacob.