CHAPTER FORTY

India POV

Wow my first POV since I've been in this story. But anyways I'am at my house bathing my twins Kaylani and Daniella. These two girls are my life. After I finish bathing them I got them dress and let them crawl around the house for a bit. Then I went to go make me and the kids some breakfast. As I was doing that the door bell rings. I walked to open the door. And when I did I rolled my eyes to only be face to face with Daniel (a/n- I know in the beginning I said that trevor was India's ex and baby father but I'am switching it to daniel also known as diggy simmons but hes not famous in the story). I tried to close the door but he jammed his foot in it.

" Can I just see my kids " he said.

" why? You wasn't thinking about them for the last two days. You ain't call, text or nothing. To busy fucking that bitch Briana huh? " I said. He sucked his teeth.

" damn India can there be one day where you can stop saying I fuck Briana " he said. I opened the door back up.

" Well I wouldn't have to be talking about it IF YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER FUCK THAT UGLY BITCH WHILE I WAS PREGNANT WITH THE TWINS. THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO GET THE UGLY BITCH PREGNANT " I said yelling.

" HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT BABY AINT MINE. THE ONLY KIDS THATS MINE IS THE ONES THATS IN THIS HOUSE " Daniel yelled back. I rolled my eyes. As he dragged his hands down his face.

" Look I didn't come to argue...I just wanna see my daughters that's all " he said lowering his voice. I had my arms folded looking at the floor.

"Please " he said. I looked at him for a minute. Then rolled my eyes as I moved out the way to let him in. He walked in into the living room where the girls was playing.

" DA DA " Kaylani screamed.

" AAAAHHHH DA DA " Daniella also screamed. They came crawling towards Daniel as he scoops them up and attacks them with kisses.

" hey my princesses daddy miss you " he said kissing all over them. Which made them giggle. I smiled at the moment. Kaylani and Daniella looks so much like diggy. I walk back into the kitchen to finish making breakfast. I cooked scrambled eggs,bacon and sausage. When I was done I tried to reach for two small plates for the twins in the cabinet but it's too far up and I'am short. I huffed and puffed in frustration. Then I screamed out diggy's name.

" DANIEL " I yelled from the kitchen.

" WHAT " He yelled back.

" I NEED HELP " I yelled back. I waited for him to appear. When he did I haven't noticed how sexy he looks close up. Wait I can't be thinking like that. He cheated on me. I can't crawl back into his arms.

" hellooo earth to India " diggy said waving in my face. I snapped back to reality.

" Oh sorry...umm I need help reaching for the plates " I said pointing towards the cabinet. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

" what " I said.

" You ain't get no taller " he said hovering me. I put my hand on his chest. And push him alittle.

" Uh uh don't try to be slick. Can you get the plates or not " I said. He reached for the plates. As I was about to get them he raises them into the air so I couldn't get them. I sucked my teeth.

" Daniel " I whined.

" You want the plates " he asked. I gave him a sarcastic look.