CHAPTER TWO

As I walked into the play room I found Jr watching spongebob. He's the oldest. Then karmelo who is 1 years old. And lastly keion ( a/N pronounced key - ion).

"Waddup Jr," I said dapping my 4 year old son. I sat next to him.

"Hi daddy" he cheezing at me. We stared at each other for a minute while he was still cheesing. Soon I busted out laughing and he did to. I started shaking my head.

"Your something else boy," I said.

"How old are you Jr?" I asked

" I'm 4 daddy," he said.

"And you still watch spongebob?" I said raising my eye brow.

"But you watch Scooby-Doo and I don't complain daddy," he said. I raised my hands in surrender.

"Ok son you got a point," I said. Even though he's my son he sure did get his smartness from his mother. No doubt about it. I soon got up and Jr looked at me.

"Where you going daddy?" he said.

"To check on your brothers" I said and he nodded. I kissed the top of his head and left out the room. I was walking down the hall, taking my time. I came up to a picture of me and Amiya. It was a picture of when she was pregnant with Karmelo and I was behind her with my arms wrapped around her huge belly. I wiped the falling tears from my eyes and kissed the picture. I walked into the baby's room to find them both fast asleep. I leaned against the door frame and face palmer myself. I'm just so stressed. Being a single father having to go from one job to another, and on top of that I'm 3 months behind in rent. I wouldn't have been got kicked out, but being that I have kids he gave me one more month to pay the rent. Every thing is so stressful. And also after Amiya death I've been aggressive to people. Not my family but people I hate. And I've been arrested two times already. And the judge told me it's either anger management or juvenile. And I couldn't leave my kids behind so I went and took anger management. It kinda cured my anger but not fully. I managed to pass the classes. One of the nurses that some people would be assigned with would give me weird looks. But of course I would ignored her. She was also another person who tempt my anger. But I'm not going to get into that.

After just thinking for a while I decided to let the kids stay here and I go home to get some rest cause I know my mom is gonna make go to that stupid dinner over to the Johnsons. I walked down stairs to meet my mom and my sister. Also to find the Johnsons here. Ugh. Ok I know I sound rude but they ALL are annoying. Well their daughter is mostly quiet. I don't really have a problem with her. But the rest is just a pain in the ass.

"Hey mom!" I said getting everyone attention. Which kinda creep me out cause I would always hate when people just stare at me. Watch she's gonna introduce me to them which gonna start into a full conversation.

" Oh Khalil you remember the Johnsons don't you? This is their nephew Jason, he's gonna be coming to the dinner with us tomorrow." I told you. I hate when she does that. I know everyone of their family members cause we basically grew up with each other.

"Yea umm mom I'm about to go, Karmelo and Keion are sleeping and Jr is watching spongebob knowing him he's probably asleep by now," I said grabbing my coat and keys. My mom rushed over to me.

"Oh Khalil you can't leave yet, the Johnsons just came." my mom said

"Mom I'll be here tomorrow." I said getting annoyed. That's when Mr. Johnson came up to me. Nowadays I'd be trying to keep my distance from him cause one he's too talkative and two his breathe stank.

"Hey Khalil's how's you hanging in their from Amiya death?" he said. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Just fine," I said sarcastically. My mom was the only who noticed and slapped me aside of my head.

"oww that hurt Ma" I said rubbing my head.

"Anyways Khalil you should you have nothing better to do" I sighed.

"Mom I'm tired" I said. She gave me a look and I sighed again. And took my coat off and went into the living room.

Just a heads up trey is played as roc royal from mindless behavior. Just to let y'all know. Also there is a picture of all three of Khalil's son the side if you want to see. And the mother of Khalil children is Meagan Good I'll soon post a picture of her. I'll update again.

Shannonparkss