CHAPTER FORTY ONE

Shay POV

So after that little session Ray pulled this morning I'd decided I have a little mommy and daughter day. Since amerie was hanging with khalil and Ashley was with her brother. After Rayanna finished eating I got her in the bath tub. When she was done I walked her to her room to get dress.

" Mommy can we dress alike " Rayanna asked while I was getting out a pair of her clean princess underwear.

" sure baby what should we wear " I asked as I hold out the underwear for her to step in.

" the minnie mouse outfit daddy brought us " She said. I forgot all about that outfit ray brought us bout a week ago.

" sure ok we can wear that princess " I said. I have no idea why ray brought me a minnie mouse outfit. But he said it would look sexy on me. Wow. So after I got Rayanna dress and her hear done, I turned on the tv in her room for her to watch while I get ready.

" now you just sit here and watch tv. Don't mess up your outfit " I told Rayanna.

" Yes mommy " She said. Then I walked to me and rays bedroom bathroom and turned on the shower. When I water was warm enough I got in and made sure I was extra clean. After that I got out and got dress. I did my hair and makeup. When we were done I took a few pictures and decided to post one on facebook.

Shay_Bando- Twin day. Mommy and Daughter day. Finna enjoy this nice weather with my mini me. #MinnieMouse #FeelingOurSelves

After I post that I got likes mad quick. Over 135 likes less than 15 mins. Even ray commented on the photo.

Ray_2wice- Aye look at my girls looking all pretty.

Shay_Bando- thanks bae love the outfit

Ray_2wice- told you'll love it besides you looking sexy in that dress

Shay_Bando- GET OUT OF THE COMMENTS RAY

Ray_2wice-

After that then amerie also commented.

HeMoans_Merie - Ayyyeee look you looking all SMEXY

Shay_Bando - thanks boo

After all that I grabbed me and Rayanna belongings and we headed out the door. Me and Rayanna got in the my dodge charger. I made sure she was strapped safely. Then I backed out of the drive way and was on the rode.

" So where do you want to go, princess " I asked.

" Mmmm " She said making a thinking face. I shook my head.

" How about the mall " She said.

" Okay " I said.

" Yayy!!! Mall here we come!!! " She cheered as I laughed. I turned on the radio and trey songz was on. They was playing Mr steal your girl. Then they played comfortable by K Camp. Every since that day I kissed chris I can't stop thinking about him. I'am not gonna lie I do miss him sometimes but I'am with ray now. And since then that's what I've been telling myself. And I don't want to but I feel like a hoe for kissing my ex. Ugh. Soon we made it to the mall. I parked the car and we got out. We walked into the mall but it didn't really looked all that crowded.