CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Amerie POV

Ok so after the little....or should I say huge argument between Ashley and Jacob. I went upstairs to get ready for my date. I have to admit I am very terrified by Jacob. I mean who wouldn't be after he rape me. But anyways I was finishing my dress when Ashley and Shay came in.

"Is he gone?" I asked referringto Jacob.

"Yup kick that nigga to the curve" Ashley said.

"He was no good any way" shay said sitting on the bed. I shook my head.

"I still can't believe what you said about his parents shay your so mean" I said.
"Nigga deserved it" She said.

Flashback
( still amerie pov)

We walked into the house to see Jacob standing in front of the door about to walk out. We looked at him like what the actual fuck. But me, I'm still inside fuck?

"Why you still here? Didn't my home girl kick yo bum ass to the curve swerve bitch swerve" Shay said bringing the ratchetness out of her and shooting him away. He gave her a stank face.

"Shay fuck outta here with yo ratchet ass" he said bringing his bags to the car. She turned to him with his back facing her.

"I know I am ratchet that's why I am embracing it on yo ugly ass" She said or mainly yelled.

"Shay just leave it alone and let's go inside" I said. She hesitate but walked inside. Me and her walked inside to see Ashley standing there watching Jacob put his stuff in his bag.

"Can you hurry?" Ashley said with an atitude. He scoffed.

" I'll hurry up when I hurry up don't rush me," he said.

"Yo my nigga-" Shay was about to say but I cut her off.

" Shay shh calm down," I said.

" Ok but this is his 2nd strike let the nigga talk to her like that one more time. One more time. Let the nigga try me," Shay said tying her hair up in case she had to fight.

" You were never worth it anyways," Jacob said walking towards Ashley. Ashley was taken back by what he said.

" Excuse me but who was the one who let yo bum ass stay in my house?" She yelled. Shay look at me holding her pointing fingers up indicating that was strike 1 being that she was starting over.

" Pssh but who paid the bills in this bitch huh!! I did, the fuck you talking about this? You're house? Bitch please" Jacob said. Then Shay raised the second finger. I was getting nervous cause Shay can get crazy when fighting.

" WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING A BITCH AND YOU ONLY PAID ONE BILL" Ashley yelled slapping him in the face. Which sent sent his head turning the other way. Then shay put up three fingers meaning times out and she was ready to fight.

"Bingo." She said. Jacob raised his hand to slap Ashley, but that's when Shay jump to her feet and raced over to where they were. She pushed Jacob with force till he felled on his butt.

" GO HEAD NIGGA I DEAR YOU TO PUT YO CRUSTY ASS HANDS ON HER. GO AND DO IT. I DOUBLE DEAR YOU TO DO IT. AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA YOU." Shay yelled . Jacob got back on his feet.

" DON'T EVER PUT YO HANDS ON ME YO HOE" Jacob yelled back. Ashley looked at him like she was gonna kill him.

" I'm A HOE HAHAHA THAT FUNNY CAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED, YO ASS WAS DOWN THE BLOCK AT KEYSHIA HOUSE GETTING SOMEONE HEAD AND I'm THE HOE." Shay pointed toherself.

" WATCH WHEN I COME BACK IMMA..." he was about to say till shay cut him off.

" YOU WHAT HUH? WHAT CHU LITTLE ASS GONE DO, HUH MY NIGGA? I'LL LET MY BEST FRIEND HERE BEAT YO ASS MY NIGGA, NO FUNNY SHIT." Ashley said.

" FUCK YOU," he said getting the rest of his stuff.

" FUCK ME? NAHH, NEVER IN YOUR LIFE. FUCK YOU BRO FUCK YOU. FUCK YO MOMMA, FUCK YO DADDY,FUCK YO BROTHER AND SISTER IF YOU EVEN HAVE ANY LIKE I GIVE TWO FUCKS. FUCK YO UNCLE, FUCK YO AUNTIES, FUCK EVERYONE IN YO WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY. MAN JUST FUCK OUTTA HERE." Shay said. Jacob just putting his clothes in the bag and walked out. But he left his shoes. Then shay went and got them and walked out the room.

" AND HERE, TAKE YO 200 DOLLAR FAKED ASS JORDAN MY NIGGA. WHERE YOU GET THESE PAYLESS?" She said throwing them down the stairs. He got them.

" ACTUALLY THESE ARE REAL UNLIKE YO CHEATING ONES," he said. Shay laughed.

" YO MY NIGGA DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU SOUND? THESE ARE RETROS 13. THESE SHITS ARE REAL. YOUR SHIT ARE FAKE MY NIGGA AND TALKING ABOUT CHEAP, YO SHIT PROBABLY COST LESS THAN A PACK OF WEAVE. YOU KNOW WHAT? JUST BOUNCE JACOB YOUR A WAIST OF TIME. AND I DARE TO TOUCH ASHLEY MY NIGGA AND THERE WILL BE WORLD WAR 4 UP IN THIS MUTHA FUCKER," She said flicking him off. Damn Shay went from 0 to 100 real quick. She went back to Ashley and hugged her, then I joined them.

"Thank you Shay" Ashley said crying again. Shay broke from the hug and wiped her tears.

"Your welcome boo. Jacob is not worth time. Ok? Now don't work yourself over him. And remember I got yo back and so does amerie" She smiled and we hugged again.

Flashback over

"I mean did u really have to talk about his family like that?" I said curling my hair. Shay shrugged.

"I don't give a fuck. Nigga wanna get it poppin then let's get it poppin. He must be crazy if he thought I was letting him slap Ashley." Shay said.

"But I gotta admit it was funny. Would you really call Ray?" Ashley asked.

"Of course I would. You know Ray does like when niggas mess with me or Rayanna. Remember when the dude from the corner store slap me for not giving him my number and you went and told ray." Shay said. I remembered that day. It was funny as hell. Ray came to the store less than 2.5 seconds. He beat the help out of the guy. So bad he was in a coma for 2 months.

"Oh yeah," Ashley said. I just laughed.

Well I hope you liked this chapter. I workedhard on this. I'll update soon.

Shannonparkss