CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

Ray POV

I woke up to my alarm on my phone going off. I got up and turn it off. I look to my left and seen shay wasn't in the bed. I got up went to the bathroom and wash up. After that I got dress. I just left my hair out. Then I walked down stairs to see my sexy as girl friend in booty shorts and a tee. I saw my daughter eating so I walked up to her and picked her up and started kissing all over her face. She started giggling.

" Hey princess" I said.

" Hi daddy" Rayanna said smiling. I kissed her one more time before putting her down. Then walked over to shay. She didn't see me. So I rubbed my hands together and slapped her ass. She jumped which made me laugh.

" Jesus ray you ass hole" She said hitting my chest. I raised my eye brows.

" Excuse me " I said.

" You heard me...ass hole" She said smirking. I slowing started to approach her and snatched the spoon out her hand and threw it in the sink.

" If you touch me I'am telling your mom" She said laughing. I chuckled as I picked her up and set her on the counter. She was just laughing her ass off.

" pssh wht she gone do you have to get to the door first" I said getting in between her legs.

" what r u doin" She asked putting her hands on my chest.

" wht u mean wht I'am doing girl. I'am trying to demolish tht p*ssy" I said. She laughed again.

" Oh no you had some last night in the shower" She said trying to push me away. But I grabbed her wrist and pin them.

" Rayyy" shay whined.

" Shayyyy" I whined back.

" Your so annoying don't you have to be at work or something" She said. I made a thinking face. So I put her left wrist with my left hand which was holding her right hand. I have big hands. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time.

" it's 9:36 and I don't have to be in to work until....10" I said.

" ughhh " She said looking at the ceiling. I started to kiss her neck which cuz her to moan alittle.

" You don't want me here" I said against her neck.

"Your so...a-annoying" She moaned I chuckled as I release her hands. And they wrapped around my neck. I walked closer in between her legs to were my zipper was inches from her vigina.

" Rayy" She moaned.

" wht" I said. I smirked.

" tell me wht you what sexy" I said biting my lip as I rub against her underwear. I can feel her getting soak.

" Mmmm" She moaned while gripping my shoulder.

" wht you want" I whispered into her ear.

" I want you...right now" She said as I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I think you know what happen from there.

~~~~

I got in my car after having a little session with shay. I drove to my home boy Myles ( Miles ) house. When I got there I got out to see a BMW in front of his car. His crazy ass baby momma must be here. I walked up to the door. I was bout to knock when the door was already open. I slowly open the door and walked in to hear yelling.

" FUCK YOU MYLES!!" His baby momma yelled.

" YO RAY LOOK OUT" Myles yelled. I looked to see a vase coming my way. I ducked while it flew out onto the porch causing it to break into pieces.

" I'AM SO TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT" She yelled while throwing stuff at Myles.

" YO ASIA CALM YO ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE " he yelled.

" YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU!!! WATCH BITCH I'AM PUTTING YO ASS ON CHILD SUPPORT BELIVE THAT!!!" She screamed while walking out. She walked up to me.

" hey ray" She said.

" heyy...." I start to trail off as I try to remember her name. She rolled her eyes.

" my name is Asia" She said rolling her eyes.

"Asia...rite" I said. She walked out and got into her car and drove off. I shook my head and walked into the livingroom.

" Sooo....what's up with...her" I said referring to the girl who just walked out.

" Man she gone say I'am not taking care of my responsibilities and that I'am a dead beat father and that she gone get her brother to beat me up and blah blah blah I could care less" he said lighting a blunt. I laughed.

" man what she's the second...third baby momma" I said. He signed.
" the fourth" he said. I shook my head.

" damn...that's alot of money your losing to all those girls man" I said taking the blunt from him. He shrugged.

" So how's you and shay" Myles asked.

" we chillen like a villain" I said as as I blow smoke out my nose.

" lucky" he said.

" Well maybe if you stick to one girl then you wouldn't be in the position your in now" I said. We chilled and smoke for a good hour hour or so. Then we went to my other friend drakes house to see if he can trace the unknown number that called me yesterday.

" Well it seems to be a California number" drake said giving me my phone back. I gave him a confused look.

" California? Who could be calling from California? I don't even know anybody from California?" I said.

" Well it looks like it's time to get back to business" Myles said cracking his knockles.

" Yup whoop ass time" drake said. I don't know who called my phone and try to threaten my family but they gone die. Word up.

" So what do we do now" I asked.

" Well for now just chill but if the number calls back then we're going to kill them" drake said. Me and Myles nodded. Man niggas bout to die today. Fucking with the wrong ones.

Hey guys ok so this is the second chapter I posted today cuz I thought you guys deserve two chapters this time. But anyways I hope I did good. I'll update. Picture of ray on the side.

Shannonparkss