CHAPTER FORTY NINE

Ashley POV

I was at the County Mall doing a little shopping. I was bored being at home. My brother Andre went down south to see our aunt. So now I'm all alone....again. I walked into Victoria Secret. Browsing through different bra and panty sets, lotion, perfumes, body wash, and etc. As i was looking, i heard a voice behind me.

" Long time.. No see, huh Ashley? " i heard a voice behind me. I turned to see the one and only dickhead on this earth.

...Jacob Perez

I gave him a stank face and walked passed him onto the other side of the store. With Jacob following behind me.

" So your just gonna keep following or do i call to get security on you " i barked at him. He just smirked at me.

" You still cute when your mad " he said. I rolled my eyes.

" Don't you have some where to be " i said.

" I do! But i just wanted to come say hi since the lil incident  " he said making a face. I just looked at him. For some reason, i wasn't getting a good vibe from him. Not that i normally do but this time.. Something doesn't feel right.

" Hi! Bye! " i trying to end this conversation. But he wouldn't leave.

" You if i was you... I'd be real careful going out by myself. Its... Dangerous out here. You never know what could happen " he said with a smirk. Then walked away casually. I watched him walk out the store. He turned around and took a quick glance at me, then winked. I quickly turned around from the awkward moment. I tried to shake the moment away as i accidentally bumped into someone.

" Oops! I'm so clumsy " the girl said. I looked at her. She was pretty. She was light skin with long black her and light brown eyes. She also was wearing a white crop top that says " twerkin " in red, leopard leggings that hugs her butt and red heels.

" Its okay. I wasn't paying any attention either " i said giving her a genuine smile. She smiled back.

" I'm Jada " she said holding out her hand for me to shake. I don't normally shake strangers hands but she seems cool.

" I'm Ashley " i said shaking her hand.

" If you don't mind.. Maybe we can shop together? " she said more of asking if we could shop together.

" Sure! " i said. We went to different stores and had a good time. Soon we decided to get something to eat. We had about 10 shopping bags. We went to the buffet, paid for our food and sat down.

" So tell me somethings about you " Jada said eating her shrimp lo mein.

" Welll.. I'm 24years old. I'm single..sadly. I have two bestest bitches i call friends. My dad left me when i was little. And yeah that's it i guess. Aside from all the drama i been " i said eating some pork fried rice with broccoli.

" So have you dated anyone? "She asked.

" Yeah. I had a few niggas back in my days but one stands out of them all. My previous relationship was...different " i said.

" Hows that? " she asked.

" I don't know.. It was like just a bad vibe of him. Then one day i remember he would ignore me and start acting like a dickhead. " i said rolling my eyes as i remember that day.

" Then one day led to another and we got into an argument and i kicked him out. " i said. She just stared at me. It started to creep me out so i decided to ask her a question.

" Soo.. What about you? " i said.

" Oh me! I'm 23 years old. I'm single...for now. I'm crushing on this guy who lives across the street from. Were actually friends with benefits you can say... I was adopted by a lesbian couple. Lost my virginity at 12-" as soon as she said that i HAD to stop her.