CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

Amerie POV

Me and Ashley sat in my livingroom comforting Shay. She told us everything from the day when we went shopping, to her seeing chris and all, until now. I'm mad that chris texted shay the way he did. He didn't have to say baby or made what they did seem like they was having sexual intercourse or something. But then again I'm more terrified for shay and Rayanna but becuz Ray can get physical when he's mad. I walked into the livingroom with a cup of tea for shay.

" Here hun " I said giving the cup to her. She took the cup as Ashley rubs her back.

" Never has he ever laid his hands on me, not even threaten me "shay said broken hearted.

" Maybe it's best if you get Rayanna out the house for a while. You know cuz we all know how ray gets when he's mad. " I said. All shay did was cry and drink her tea. Next thing I know the door bell ranged. I got scared cuz I might be my brother and Jacob. And yes I haven't told yet. I'm waiting for the right time. Ashley looked at me weird.

" Sooo.. your gonna get it " Ashley said. I stand there still. That's until she got up which made me react fast.

" NO! " I said not meaning to yell. She just looked at me.

" I mean I'll get the door " I said speed walking out the room. I took deep breathe and walked over to the door. I unlocked it and slowly opened the door to Khalil and Chris. I pushed Chris out the way and hug Khalil ever so tight.

" Woah! You okay? " He asked hugging me back. I nodded. And took a deep breathe. Then we all walked into the livingroom where shay and Ashley was. When Ashley saw chris, she got up and walked over to him.

" Hey Ash- " before chris could even finish, Ashley slapped him in the face. He looked at her like she was crazy.

" Women are you CRAZY!! " chris said holding his cheek.

" That's for ruining Shays relationship, bastard " Ashley said sitting back down. Shay signed.

" Ashley that wasn't necessary " Shay said. Chris sat down next shay.

" What happened? " he asked.

" He saw the message you sent me earlier " shay said looking down. Chris looked puzzled.

" Who's HIM? "He asked.

" Her boyfriend " I said.

" And he's coming after you to kick yo black ass too " Ashley added on. I shook my head. Then my phone vibrates through my pockets. I looked at the message. It's from Jacob.

Jayy_balla- Wya.

Me being me, I ignored it. This is not the time for Jacobs little games.

Jayy_balla- So your gonna ignore my text?!

I decided to ignore that one too. But he kept texting back so I decided to reply.

HeMoans_Merie- What!

Jayy_balla- Why you ignoring me!? I've been texting and calling you. Where the fuck are you?!?! You better not be with that bitch ass nigga Khalil.

HeMoans_Merie- And if I am?? Your not the boss of me, Jacob!

Jayy_balla- Your very funny. I AM the boss of you. Your my property bitch.

HeMoans_Merie- Fuck you!!

Jayy_balla- You already did, remember?

After that I was heated.

" Hey babe, you okay? " Khalil asked while everyone looked at me with concern.

" Uh..uh.. yea I'm fine " I said. Then realized...

" Did you just call me babe? " I asked Khalil. Me and Kahlil been seeing eachother for a while now. But never made it official yet. But to be honest, with Jacob around I wouldn't want to be with him just yet. But we'll see how this goes.

" Yup " he said smirking, and winking at me. Making me blush. For the rest of the day we chilled. But from time to time Ashley would throw shade towards chris. Shay called her mother to see if Rayanna could stay with her and of course she accepted the offer. The girls decided they want to sleep over for the night. It was 11 o'clock at night and everyone was K.O. in the livingroom. I saw Khalil fast asleep on the couch in the dark. I don't know why but ever since I lost my virginity to...Jacob my hormones been playing around with me. I quietly crawled over to Khalil. I watched as his stomach went up and down. I started biting my lip as my eyes traveled lower then his stomach. Was I really eye raping him right now?? He was wearing sweat pants so it was easy to see his 'print'. All these sexual feelings were forming in my body. So I decided to play around with him alittle. I got up and sat on his waist gently, to not wake him up. Sitting on his waist felt good I could get use to this pretty soon. I started grinding my hips while kissing his neck. I felt him move a bit. Then I felt him grip my ass.

" what you doing, girl " he whispered in my ear. I smirked.

" Nothing " I whispered back, innocently. He smirked and rolled me off him. He came close to my face. Even though it was dark accept for the tv being on, I can still feel his presence. Then he kissed me. For a minute we had a make out session till he pulled away.

" As much as I wanna rip all your clothes off and fuck you up against the wall...your not ready for this MD " he said smirking. He got up walked into my kitchen as I followed him.

" MD? What's that? " I said doing a small laugh. He chuckled.

" Monster dick " he said smirking. I laughed.

" Wow you can't be that big " I said. He raised his eye brows.

" Oh really " he said and I nodded. He motioned me to come to him. I smirked while walking over to him.

" Take a look " he said smirking at him. I shook my head. I grabbed the rim of his sweats and boxers. I pulled them towards me, giving me access to look. When I did, my eyes almost came out of my head. I let go of his sweats allowing it to hit his waist.

" Damn " was all I said. Maybe I'm not ready for that.

" Told ya " he said.

" How do you walk everyday? " I asked. He laughed. I shook my head.

Hey guys!! So how was this chapter? Good or nah. Well I hope I did good. But anyways more is to come of course. I'll update.
Picture of shay, Ashley, and amerie in media.

Shannonparkss