CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Tammy POV

Hey I'm Tammy, lil twist baby momma. Ok so I know y'all know I use drugs. But I don't. I just sell them. Because someone refuses to pay child support *coughs- Chris-coughs*. Well right now I'm at my friends house, Rasheeda.

"Girl you better check yo man" she said giving me a soda to drink. I set it on the coffee table after drinking some.

"He's not my man anymore," I said slowly. Ugh. Well in all honesty I did cheat on him with on of his friends but I was seduced into it. It wasn't my fault. But you can't tell Chris anything. And it's hard finding a job.

"Well if I was you I would take him to court and get custody of Cj" she said filing her nails. I sucked my teeth. She looked at me.

"What?" she said.

"Why would I take him to court huh?" I asked.

"Because dumbass he ain't paying no child support and your better off taking care of Cj by yourself," she said. Rasheeda isn't really my friend. Is what I should've said from the beginning. She always trying to tell somebody else what to do.

"I can't do that. Not to Cj. Chris is his father and that boy loves him to death. Everytime I drop him off at Chris's house, he's so happy like...like he's never had a father before. And for me to take him away from his father would be very wrong." I said looking at her. All rasheeda did was sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. I'm really getting tired of her attitude. She's about to get slapped.

"The fuck is yo problem Rasheeda" I said getting an attitude.

"You. Your so dumb if anything I'll double the child support or take custody of Cj, something to Chris's life miserable." She said. I just laughed. I laughed so hard I felled on the floor. After at least 10 mins I got up and fix my clothes.

"The fuck is so funny?" She said.

"What's funny is that YOU KNOW NOTHING about being a parent ok? So how you gonna tell me how do things in my relationship between Chris. Until you have your own family and keep the Mississippi River closed for once then come holla at me bitch," with that I left. It started to get dark. As I was walking a black car pulled up next to me, with the windows rolled down. It was Kendrick. One of the drug dealers I sell for.

"Tammy get in the car. NOW" he said. I took a deep sign and I got in the car. He turned around and looked me wiling licking his lips at me. All I had on was some tight black leather leggings, belly shirt that said 'WTF' and some black and white Nikes.

"You know your a month behind with my money. Where is my money?" he said. I took a huge sign cause I haven't made any sells this month. I hope I don't get my ass beat for this.

"Hello earth to Tammy?" he said.

"Oh sorry, umm, your money..." I started stuttering.

"Where is my money Tammy?...Oh wait let me guess...you don't have it do you?" he said. I slowing looking terrified at him. He was one of the most baddest drug dealers. I knew I shouldn't have gotten myself into this shit.

"I'm sorry Kendrick," I said almost shitting in my pants.

"Well there is one way you can make it up," he said moving closer to my face. I looked at his eyes then at his lips. There were some juicy ass lips, wait wait wait I need to focus.

"And w-what is that?" I asked.

"I haven't gotta any in a while and I've been eyeing you for a minute. And it's either you do this or I'll just might have to take a visit and see Cj" he said smirking. Never did this nigga just backmailed me with my own son. Having sex with the baddest drug dealers. I'm really not trying to feel like a hoe.

"So what's it's gonna be" he said rubbing my thigh. I took a deep deep breathe.

"I'll do it" I said.

(Warning- this part will be rated R so of you don't wanna read feel free to skip it ok back to the story)

"Good we'll go to my crib." After that, he started the car and drove off. God please give me strength. Soon we reached his house which most likely looked like a condo. When we got out the car, we walked through these glass double doors to the elevator. He then pressed the number 7. Then we reached the 7th floor and walked down to his apartment. When we got there I was amazed by the way it looked. It was beautiful. It had a balcony where you can see the rich side of my town and then the beach further back.

"You like it" he said, rubbing my thighs. I started to bite my bottom lip. I turned around to face him. As he smirked and lead me to a king sized bedroom.

"This is gonna be fun," he said as he took off my clothes.

(Ok so I'm gonna skip the first part of the sex and just get straight to the point. Sorry if I'm typing so lazy it's like 11 o'clock at night while doing this and I'm tired. Anyways back to the story )

"OOOOH KENDRICK, RIGHT THERE UGHH FUCK ME." I yelled as he hit it from the back. Ok I'll admit he's huge and knows all my good spots. I never really looked at 'it' and he's going rough. Just the way I like them.

" You like that huh? You like what I do to you?" he said going faster now. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"OOOOH YESS HMMMM RIGHT THERE DADDY." I was almost close to my climax.

"I-imma," was all I said before he pulled out of me, flipped me over on my back, and entered me again going faster than before. Then soon we reached our climax as Kendrick lead next to me.

"That wasn't bad," he said smiling at me with that kool-aid face. I turned to face him then rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me you know you enjoyed yourself just by the way you screamed my name. I loved the way you screamed my name." He said circling around my thighs. I started to bite my lip.

"I gotta admit you do have dick game" I said whispering the last part.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear the last part" he said. Even tho I spoke low he heard me. He just wanted me to say it louder.

"Ugh you have dick game. There I said it. Happy now?" I said annoyed.

"Yup" he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and got up, only to fall down on the ground.

"I'm sorry I tend to have that effect on a lot of women." he said.

"Can you just help me please?" he got out of the bed naked. Even tho we had sex I never really payed attention to how big and large he was. But when I looked at it, I could believe that actually fit.

"See something you like?" he said.

"Can you please just help me into the bathroom, then cover up...that" I said referring to his huge penis. Soon he turned the shower on and set me in the shower. After a while of steaming hot water running down my body I've been thinking about me just having sex with a drug dealer. This is not a good example I'm setting for my son. After thinking so much I got out and got dress then walked out. I found Kendrick freshly dress in a all black outfit, putting on a Rolex. I haven't noticed how sexy he looked. Wait wait wait, what am I thinking? Get your act together Tammy, damn. He turned and saw me.

"You ready?" he said and I nodded. Eventually we made it to the car. He started the car and pulled off. Soon we made it to my house.

"So look I'll give another month to come up with my money and I want you come to my house Saturday. That's an order." he said biting his lip. He leaned over and kissed me . It took me a minute to kiss back. Then he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He finally broke the kiss.

"Damn," he said. I don't know why but I started to blush.

"Well I'll see you Saturday," I said getting out. He nodded and pulled off. Oh god I hope I'm not falling for my boss which is a drug dealer. I can't let Chris know or he'll probably take custody of Cj.

So how was this chapter. I stayed up after 11 o'clock doing this chapter. I hope you guys like it. Also I'm gonna be doing India pov, Khalil's sister. So stay tuned. Picture of tammy on the side.

Shannonparkss