CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Ray POV

I've been calling shay ten times, even text her but she won't answer.

"Daddy are we eating ice cream?" my 3 year old daughter asked me.

"Rayanna you know mommy don't want you eating ice cream. Your sick, the last thing I want is for your mom beating my ass" I said throwing my phone on the bed. Then I saw Rayanna made an O face.

"What?" I asked.

" You said a bad word I'm telling MOMMY!!" Rayanna said yelling. I raised my eye brow at her. But then I remembered that Shay actually smack the shit outta me for cursing around Rayanna. That shit hurt.

"Please don't tell your mom. Your mom gonna be mad at daddy" I said pouting. She laughed then stopped while putting her pointing finger and thumb finger on her chin. As if she was thinking.

" I won't tell if..." I already know what she's gonna say. She wants ice cream.

"If what? I asked pretending to act like I don't know what she's about to say.

"If you give me ice cream?" She said.

"Ok " I said. Told you.

"And..." She continued.

"And?" I said scoffing and raising my eye brows.

" You have to play barbie with me" She said. Now how in the hell does a grown ass man look playing with barbie dolls? I shook my head.

"It's a deal" I said feeling partly defeated. We walked downstairs to the kitchen. I picked up Rayanna and put her in her high seat chair or whatever you call it. I took out cookies n' cream ice cream, a spoon, and a bowl. I put in 5 scoops and put the ice cream back in the freezer. Then I handed the ice cream to her. She just smiled at me and ate her ice cream. Three minutes into this, Rayanna asked a question that I thought it wouldn't be asked since she's a child.

"Daddy how did I come into the world?" Rayanna asked. I almost choke on my soda.

"Well...uh you see...your mom...uh she got umm...these baking seeds....and uhh...just eat your ice cream." I said nervously drinking my soda. But she looked at me confused.

"But daddy I don't understand," She said.

"It's not made for you to understand," I said. After she ate her ice cream I washed her bowl. But then I forgot to give her her medicine. I walked to the bathroom in the medicine cabinet. I took out the cough medicine. Then walked out to see my daughter jumping on the couch, then running around in a circle, then pretends that she's chasing her tail in circles. Like the thing dogs do.

" Rayanna stop jumping and come take your medicine" I said.

"But I don't wanna take it coughs daddy," She said coughing.

"But you have to so you won't be sick anymore," I said. She shook her head no and pouted. Then she ran away from. It took me 30 minutes to catch this child. Now she's gonna be hyper for the whole night and I'm gonna get my ass beat by Shay. Damn pray for me.