CHAPTER FORTY SIX

Amy POV

Today was a typical day for me.l As usual I would watch after Khalil's kids like I normally do. I just put all of them down for a nap and lord knows I need one to. As I was about to lay down, the door bell ringed making me huff and puff. I got up and walked over to door. I opened it, but only to be push up against the door with a gun to my head. I was scared to death, not for me, but for the kids. There were three men dressed in black with masks on.

" W-what do you want " I stuttered while looking at the gun that's point directly in the middle of my forehead. They all chuckled.

" Damn bro, you ain't tell me that Khalil sister was this fine " one of the guys said staring at me. Even though they're wearing masks I can still see their eyes.

" Man this is baby mama's sister. His real sister lives downtown. " another one said. Then another one who looked more scaring then the other ones did, came up to me. Then I heard Omari scream my name.

" AUNTIE AMY!! " he screamed. They started pointing their guns at him but I screamed.

" WAIT! WAIT! Please don't kill him. He's just a little boy. Whatever you want I'll give it too you... just don't kill him " I plead while tears rush down my red cheeks. They put their guns down and the scary one grabbed me by my shirt.

" Go take him back to the room and COME BACK " he said with a heavy mexican accent then jerked me towards the steps.

" D go with her " I walked up stairs and grabbed Omari hand and walked him back to his room.

" Auntie Amy what's happening? Are we going to die? " he asked with tears coming down his face. It made me feel really bad that I let this happen.

" No baby, we're not going to die ok? Now I want you to make me promise, ok? " I said. He nodded wiping his tears.

" If you hear guns shooting DO NOT come downstairs stay up here. And if anything happens watch after your brothers okay?? " I asked hoping the tears wouldn't come down but eventually they did.

" Okay " he nodded. I went to get Karmelo and keion and took them to a closet were I sat them comfortably.

" Auntwie Amwy " keion said.

" Auntie will be right back " I said as I quickly made an emergency bag for Omari and his brothers. Everything Omari will need for him and his brothers. Diapers, wipes, clothes, food, drinks, etc. I grabbed the bag and Omari hand and led him to the closet and sat him down. Then gave him the bag.

" Remember the promise " I said holding out my pinky finger. He nodded and wrapped his around mine. I smiled weakly and kissed all there foreheads.

" Hurry up!! We ain't got all day " I heard the man said. I quickly covered them but not to much so they can get some oxygen.

" Be very quiet " then I closed the door. I walked over to the man.

" Go " he said pushing me down the stairs. I walked to the livingroom seeing one boy sitting on the couch and the other looking at baby pictures. When he notices our presences he turned around revealing duck tape. I looked from the duck tape to the face covered mask.

" Now.. we can do this the east way... " he said raising the duck tape.

" Or... we can do this the hard way " he added while gripping his gun on his waist. I just stood there in fear, praying that someone would come for out rescue.

5 minutes later....

Five minutes later, I'm tied up to a chair with tape over my mouth. As they search through house, i watched their every move. Until one of them decided to take off their mask. Revealing a full thick head of curly afro. He turned around and look at me. He approached and looked deep into my eyes. I saw nothing but dark eyes that reveals anger and evil. I glared at him back. He smirked.