The Eighth Voyage

Amadio was loading up all the treasure and artifacts he could as I walked over to help him. Once all the treasure was in the portal, a platform started to take us upwards. "Thank you, (Y/N), for saving me. I don't know what I would have done without your kindness." Tears started to fall from Amadio's eyes, as I tried to find the right words.

"You're welcome, Amadio." I replied, looking upwards toward a large bright light, "So, are you from Tatali, Amadio?" He nodded in affirmation. "Do you have any family at all?" No shook his head.

"My parents died years ago. I used to care for my sister, but finding work was hard, so our grandparents took her in so I could find a stable living. I decided to join the military, but I had no idea they would set me up to be cannon fodder, along with other in situations similar to mine..." Feeling sorry for him, I looked back at all the treasure behind the both of us. Then, an idea sprang into my mind.

"Why don't you come with me, Amadio?! I'm from the Kingdom of Feanel, where everyone is welcome. You helped me conquer this dungeon, so it is the least I could do for you. Take whatever amount of treasure you need to start a business in Feanel, then I can send for your sister to live with you once more. Feanel is a beautiful, tranquil place with beaches and anything exotic. I can guarantee that you and your sister will live out peaceful lives, if you say yes. Even if you don't want to come, then you are still allowed to take what you need in order to live with your sister serenely." I blabbered excitedly, as Amadio stared at me in shock. "So, what do you say? Would you like to come back with me to Feanel?" He thought about it. So deeply in fact, that he was speechless for the rest of the way up to the real world.

Once we got back, we found ourselves on a pit. Water seeped in, but we were completely dry. The treasure was still behind the both of us, as I got up to look around. From the top of the divot, there Yunan stood, with a small smile gracing his handsome features. I climbed up to greet him, but before I could utter a word, he spoke, "Just as I thought. You made it out of the dungeon with your life intact, and in the mix of it all, you managed to save at least one man. (Y/N), Princess of Feanel, Dungeon Capturer of Vreme, you have proven yourself to me in many ways. Your kindness, your drive, and the fact you conquered a dungeon, are my assurances that you are fit to rule. From this moment onwards, you will be known as a King Vessel and one of my King's Candidates. Congratulations, (Y/N)."

"But Yunan, what is a King Vessel? What do you mean by a King's Candidate? Why did the dungeon appear out of nowhere?" I questioned, starting to lose it a little, before I pulled myself together, "Who are you? Really?" Yunan's smile remained. With his staff he lightly tapped my forehead, as some sort of reassurance.

"Answers will come in due time. Patience is a virtue that must be learned. No matter. You are still young, and there is so much in the world to learn; However, I will humor you. I am a Magi, a being that chooses Kings, who are righteous and noble. Just like my actions with you, once a Magi believes that one person has a heart of gold, they lead them to a dungeon, as a final test of course. I have gotten to know you, (Y/N). And I believe that you are destined for divine greatness." I heard the term King's Candidate before, from a certain prick that is constantly in my nightmares; However, I didn't know what Judar meant until that moment. 'Why was Judar wondering if I was a King's Candidate? Is he one too?' From behind me, I heard men yelling my name happily. Turning to look at the voices, my crew and the ship came into view.

"Yunan, would you like to- oh..." When I turned to look at the odd man once more, he was gone. There was no sight of him anywhere, which confused me a little; Nevertheless, I didn't dwell on it too long. My men loaded the gold on the ship, as I was showing Amadio around the ship. "So Amadio, it's now or never. Do you want to head back with me to Feanel?" After a moment of thought, a small smile stretched on his features.