Eight (Her pov)

We walked in and cameras were flashing while people stared in awe or anger.

He took my arm and wrapped it through his so I hung onto his forearm and I smiled at some of the scowls.

We went into an elevator and up to the sixth floor.

"You ready Lore?" He asked looking down at me and I smiled up at him.

"Yep." I nodded.

He opened the door and my face was still and in a non-expressive emotion.

"Hello. This is the famous Lorena Vile. My parter and a ruthless genius." He introduced and I was trying not to let that go to my head.

I looked around seeing a lot of women and men confused and pleased.

"Go ahead. Tell them about yourself." He nodded and he let go of my arm and I walked foreword.

"I'm Lorena Vile. 23 years of age and stands with a IQ as little as 160. I am known for being the most powerful unarmed human and poor money wise. I was blessed with an opportunity to earn Mr. Creeds forgiveness and provide use to Creed Inc. I'm a hacker, was gifted with a photographic memory and I know when people are lying. I hope to build this empire up and improve underground technology." I stated very clearly and confidently.

"We will use this time as a Q&A so do ask but watch your mouth." Killian said and a good amount of hands shot up into the air.

The first that stood was a woman. She was awfully short and blonde and had a very upset face. She was one of the bitches that offer themselves to Killian.

"Were you able to get the job by sleeping with Killian?" She asked and I chuckled.

"No. I don't give myself away unlike you. I have morals and standards. He hired me because I was able to steal from him effortlessly for the past three years. I'm smart. You are a receptionist. Watch your words love." I smirked and she sat knowing she couldn't say more.

A man stood and he adjusted his glasses.

"Uhm you seem like an outstanding addition to Killian's team and I was just wondering if you'd attend all the out of country and state meetings as well as underground bargains?" He asked and seemed like the sweetest guy. He was small and lean and seemed to be a naturally clumsy and nervous person.

"I will be attending them all." I nodded with a genuinely sweet smile.

He sat with a smile and another stood.

"How can we prove you are what you say?" She asked and I nodded.

"Valid question and the answer is I can't prove anything. I have no papers or evidence showing anything about myself. I don't expect anyone to trust my word but I do expect some sort of faith or respect. I don't even need a lot of it. Just enough that your neck won't be slit off a silly little comment." I answered and am elder lady stood.

"I can prove her photographic memory. I was her science teacher in high school and she shocked me every test. Hi Lorena. May I ask a question that I asked 8 years ago?" She asked and I squinted seeing Mrs. Poach. I smiled at the familiar face and nodded.

"Why is mass converted in chemical reactions? Answer exactly what you remember." She smiled confidently at me.

I closed my eyes and remembered sitting in her class when she asked that just to hear the thoughts of the kids. I remember papers thrown at the back of my head and looking up through teary eyes reading the board. The marker color was pink. I focused remembering first what she wore that day then whom she looked at and it came to me.

"Mass is not conserved in chemical reactions. The fundamental conservation law of the universe is the conservation of mass-energy. This means that the total mass and energy before a reaction in a closed system equals the total mass and energy after the reaction. According to Einstein's famous equation, E = mc2, mass can be transformed into energy and energy can be transformed into mass. This is not some exotic process, but in fact happens every time there is a reaction. Mass is therefore never conserved because a little of it turns into energy (or a little energy turns into mass) in every reaction. But mass+energy is always conserved. Energy cannot be created out of nothing." I said and opened my eyes seeing people shocked at my rant.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"Identical." She smiled and asked if she could come down to me and I nodded.

She walked down and was incredibly short showing everyone my tall height.

She wrapped her arms around my neck for a more formal hug rather than comfortable and I bent down patting her back.

"It's so good to see you Lorena. I'm glad Killian is helping you. He really is a good man." She whispered to me and I smiled.

"I'm glad you have a good job Mrs. Poach." I laughed at the formal name.

"You will do wonders for this place." She smiled before walking back to her chair.

"Any more doubts?" Killian asked walking next to me and a bunch of people shook their head no.

"Dismissed." He said before smiling down at me.

The blonde came over perking up her A-cupped chest. Usually I don't care about looks of women except when they try this hard.

"Will I be coming to your office again today?" She asked biting her lip looking at me with a disgusted look. I just smiled but it wasn't kind.

"No. Never come into my office again. Call me over the phone if you have any calls for me." He smiled and she pouted.

"So you are fucking her?" She yelled and stepped forward looking down at her.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I asked calmly with a frustrated face.

"A woman who's gotten willing dick before." She winked.

"You accept any dick your offered. Slut." I sneered.

I grabbed her throat and she began panicking grabbing onto my wrist.

"What sorry I can't really hear you?" I asked and she tried clawing at me but I pushed her.

"God your pathetic. I don't know why he chose you but damn. Next time you think your better than me come fight me. No weapons or silly little knives. Lets see who's skull ends up crushed with a stiletto." I winked and laughed walking away.

"Fucking Damn." Killian mumbled behind me.

"Hm?" I asked looked back at him.

"Kill her whenever you want just invite me." He said and I laughed.

"I will." I said and I saw him readjust himself. If he readjusted like that then he was very large.

"Wow." I whispered.