Twenty-Eight (His pov)

Sorry babes this chap is quick moving and straight to the point sadly.

Lorena slept on me the whole plane ride and I knew she wouldn't sleep tonight and I've tried waking her but she ignores me.

We would be sleeping in separate rooms and I'd leave to the small venue first. I wanted her dress reveal to be a surprise.

I heard the pilot announce the landing and I held onto Lore as we descended.

-

I lied her down in her hotel room hoping she'd stay asleep as I went across the hall. I couldn't be too far from her if she needed me.

I got into the shower being far to tall for it to even wet my hair. The water sprayed at my chest so I turned and went onto my knees so I could clean my hair and god hotel soap smelt so weird sometimes.

I brought Lore her own and it's in her shower already but I forgot mine.

-

I woke up to knocking on my door and opened it seeing Laura. She was my suit tailor for that past 10 years. She'd be doing my hair too.

"Hi honey! I looked at your bride when her dressers showed up and she's smoking!" She giggled and walked in.

"She's really pretty." I agreed.

"God she's an Angel. Absolutely stunning." She smiled and I nodded.

"Alright I assumed you showered last night so sit." She pointed to a small stool. I sat and she began putting my hair back with gel and water. I trusted her with my looks because she's really good. I got myself in my tux and sighed. I was about to change my last name. Traditions aren't always traditional I guess.

Killian Vile. Has an alright ring. Lorena Creed. Sounds good too but it's not truly my name.

"You look worried." She mumbled doing my tie.

"It's just new. It's not a normal thing to be in love." I mentioned.

"I know. You're an outstanding man Killian. Keep her close to you. Be there for her. Don't let her stay angry at you. Don't do anything you believe will upset her. This is a one in a million chance especially for a famous bachelor like you." She patted my chest and walked away.

No pressure. You're only getting a wife today nothing huge.

I'm gonna cry.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed before brushing my teeth and rinsing my face with cold water, cautious of my suit.

I left and got inside Laura's car and she drove me so I could leave with my soon to be wife.

I was horrifyingly excited and scared.

I saw the pretty area that had a small cave where we'd stand and I shook hands with the person marrying us.

I suddenly saw a limo pull up and my heart fluttered.

She stepped out and dusted fake dust from her dress and tears filled my eyes.

She looked up and smiled at me

I looked down letting the tears fall onto the ground rather than my cheeks.

I held my hand out and bit my lip not able to stop crying.

"Awe don't cry." She whispered and touched my face, wiping my tears.

"You're so perfect Lore." I whispered and my voice was cracking.

"We gather today for the marriage of Killian Creed and Lorena Vile." He began but I blocked out the words blinking the tears away so I could stare at what was my present and future.

My forever.

She smiled at me tears in her eyes and all I desired was to hold her to me.

Holding her hands wasn't enough.

I needed to be closer to her.

"I do." I mumbled when the slightest of silence occurred.

"I do." She smiled at me showing her perfect smile.

"I pronounce you husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Killian Vile. You may kiss you bride." He backed up and I grabbed her waist pulling her body to mine.

Both of my hands traveled, one held her elbow and the other held her face.

I placed my lips on hers and her tears fell onto our lips.

I pulled away and backed up, spinning her.

"You're my husband." She smiled as her body collided with mine again. Looking at her was like a vivid, slow motion dream. I beg I never awake.

"You're my soulmate." I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." She whispered looking up at me with joy.

"God can't tell you how much I love you doll."