Twenty-Three (Her pov)

"Teach me?" I asked and he looked down at me with a smirk.

"Stroke it with one of your hands doll." He murmured and I began doing it. My cold skin made him gasp and I laughed.

"Now do whatever you think you should." He said and I rolled me eyes. Yea cause that's instruction.

I placed my mouth on the tip and circled it with my tongue earning a groan before I hollowed my cheeks.

I attempted near torture so he'd grab my head and do it for me and that succeeded.

"Fucking tease." He mumbled lowly grabbing my hair in a ponytail before shoving my head down and I relaxed my throat feeling my mouth stretch open so wide. I gagged a few times before he released me and looked down.

"Do that but yourself." He said sternly and I nodded catching my breath.

"Look at me baby." He whispered and I went down as far as I could by myself and looked up at him making him moan.

"Fuck Lore you feel so good." He groaned.

I came back up and felt drool coming from my mouth. I went back and had my head move back and forth moving his length between my throat and lips and he pulled out of my mouth.

"Strip." He said and I looked up seeing him impatient.

I stood and took off the dress I wore exposing my white bra and underwear. He stood looking at me with a smile and licking his lips slowly.

I unclamped my bra and removed it from my body making his eyes look at my large breasts. I slid off my underwear and pulled them from my ankles looking at him. He stroked himself with one hand and ruffled his hair with the other looking at my body.

He walked over to me and grabbed my throat placing his lips on mine. He often sucked on my bottom lip and chuckled every time I moaned. His other hand found my sex and began rubbing my clit causing me to squirm and move around but he pulled from my mouth and watch my body become greedy for more.

"Please." I whispered opening my eyes and looking at his that peered down at me with a dominant look.

"Please what? What do you want?" He asked.

"Your dick." I moaned as I closed my eyes and I felt a sting on my face.

"Look at me." He spat and I opened my eyes wide suddenly dripping with arousal.

"Fuck me please daddy." I moaned looking at him with now faltering eyes.

"There you go baby." He smiled kissing my mouth and pushing me against the wall. He held my ass as my body was pressed to his and I bit his lower lip making him groan.

"Turn." He mumbled and spun my waist so my ass was against his groin and my face was on the wall.

He grabbed my hands and folded them behind my back before he slapped my ass.

"Fuck doll you're so sexy." He moaned grabbing my hair with his free hand and yanking my head back.

I whimpered and he backed out before slamming into me causing me to cry and my back to arch down.

"Fuck it's so big!" I yelled out and he would pull out all the way before slamming back into me.

"Take it Lorena." He sneered and released my hair before slapping my ass.

I moaned as he found a consistent rhythm. He'd hold my hands behind my back and with the other he moved between slapping my ass and grabbing my chest.

"Come for me love." He cooed and I felt my pussy convulse on his dick.

"There you go fuck." He moaned and I felt him cum inside me.

"Hands and knees on the bed." He said pulling out and I slowly moved to the bed, getting into the position he asked.

I felt him standing behind me and both hands rubbed on my ass before grabbing my waist and pulling be back onto him roughly.

"Oh my god." I whispered and felt my eyes roll back. I was so sensitive and my body enjoyed the new position.

He began aggressively pounding into me making me feel him in my stomach.

"So good." I whimpered and he went harder.

"Fuck." He groaned and I felt my body knot.

"Not yet." He warned. I bit my lip and held it as he grabbed my hair and pulled me up holding my body up against his and he still pounded into me as my head was on his shoulder.

"Go." He moaned in my ear and I screamed as I came.

"Fuck daddy!" I yelled and he came in me letting me ride my high. I laid against him and he was out of breath as he kissed my temple.

"Grab a pillow and put your head on it with your ass up. I know your tired but I need more of you." He whispered in my ear before biting my earlobe.

I set up a pillow and placed my head on it while my ass sat up.

"I won't be so rough." He said rubbing my back.

He placed himself in me more gentle and I moaned from the overstimulation. He found a steady rhythm to fuck me with and I clutched the pillow as he went deeper.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." He groaned and I came with him out of breath and feeling close to death.

I turned around and lied on my back. He looked down at me and touched my thighs.

"You look so beautiful." He mumbled.

"I look like a mess." I laughed.

"I made you a mess." He whispered pulling me up and carrying me to the toilet. I used the bathroom before he picked me up and filled a bath.

He held me as we got in and I straddled him as my head was on his warm chest.

"I'm tired daddy." I mumbled.

"Go to bed gorgeous I've got you." He said and I closed my eyes.