Eleven (His pov)

I opened my eyes and was still exhausted but I felt shaking in my arms. I looked down to see her crying with her eyes shut and assumed she was having a bad dream.

I pulled her closed in any attempt to soothe while not waking her but no matter what I did she just cried.

"Lore." I mumbled.

"Loren." I said sort of moving her around.

"Lorena." I said louder and she shook opening her eyes looking scared until she looked up at me and sighed.

"Bad dream?" I asked and she nodded wiping her face.

"Do you need air?" I wondered.

She nodded again and scooted out of bed pulling her hand with me.

I walked to the glass window and opened the door seeing the sun was rising.

The wind was sort of chilly but it made her breathing more steady. I looked at her when she stood in the middle of the patio and she stood with her loose sleepy hair from her pony blowing, her cheeks red, her lips and eyes puffy, and her body cooled down quickly making her shiver but she only wore a T-Shirt and shorts.

Her eyes were closed as she took a few breaths and her body wiggled when she got the chills making me smile. She opened her eyes and reached for me so I walked to her and her arms wrapped around my waist as her head curled on my chest and her cold ear was near my heart. I put one arm around her shoulders and the other in her hair.

"Do you wanna talk about it? If not that's alright." I mumbled.

"I'm okay. Thank you though." She sniffled.

"Of course." I'll figure out was goes on in that pretty little head one day.

Her stomach growled and I laughed.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Yea." She said and when I tried pulling away by stepping back she didn't let go and walked with me.

"Would you like something? I have a shit ton of fruit." I said and she nodded.

"Well I kind of need coordination to walk and you are in my way." I smiled.

"Coordination who? I don't know her." She huffed and I chuckled.

I bent down and picked her up throwing her over my shoulder and she laughed lightly.

I was so tempted to touch her ass. God nothing so perfect has ever been so close to my face.

I walked downstairs to my kitchen and sat her down on the island.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a mango, banana, strawberries, blueberries, and cut some of em putting them in a bowl. I grabbed watermelon and placed it on top.

"Can we share?" I said and looked at her holding the bowl but leaning back on the counter and putting one of my hands in my sweatpant pocket.

She observed the way I stood and smirked shyly not hearing me.

"Lorena." I said again and her blue eyes met mine.

"Can we share?" I asked and she nodded. I grabbed two forks and she followed me back upstairs.

I opened the door to my room and she just stared at me not entering.

"Come on." I said and she walked in observing my most person space.

It was black for the most part with white and silver accents and my sheets were black silk as well. I imagined her lying on her back on them and clutching the sheets with her pale skin. God.

"Come. We can watch Friends and eat." I said and sat on my bed. She came and sat next to me while I pulled up the covers on our legs. She sat close to me and I held the bowl between us.

"Can we attempt to go back to sleep after?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She nodded stuffing her mouth with a giant piece of mango.

"If I push on it will you choke is the question." I said and tried to poke the end handing from her mouth.

She laughed and chewed it till the rest fit.

"I don't have much of a gag reflex." She said and I looked at her funny.

"When you brush your tongue you don't gag?" I asked.

How is that physically possible.

"No not really." She shrugged.

"Why didn't you let me push the mango?" I asked pouting.

"Because it would hurt my throat you big baby." She mumbled.

We watched a few episodes and finished the fruit.

"TV on or off?" I asked.

"Whatever you prefer." She shrugged.

"Come here." I said and pulled her to me.

We spooned this time and my face was in her hair.

"Hum." I whispered and moved my head so her hair wasn't up my nose.

She began humming and I loved her tone it was so calming and made me feel relaxed.

I waited till she fell asleep till I did. God she must have hummed the same song for an hour?

I was very glad I took the morning off.