Twenty (His pov)

The song is amazing for this specific chapter. It's short and I'm so sorry, replay it as many times because I did replay this writing it. 😌
No nasty songs till later because this a different typa beat

I woke up with empty arms and it still being dark. I sat up and saw Lorena lying on the floor of the patio outside, personally shocked I didn't wake up with the open door.

I stood and walked out looking down at her body. She lied with her hands lightly under her head and her ankles crossed as her eyes were closed. Her hair was blowing lightly and she looked like she was in a peaceful movie.

She looked lovely under the little lighting that was provided and her pale skin nearly dead looking. I saw her breathing in the fresh air knowing she was very much alive.

I saw as the gown was higher on her legs, her large thighs exposed with the bandage lightly on the wound which now scarred her already indented skin.

Her breasts appeared still perfectly upright with the support of her bra but I saw the peaks of her breasts pushing at the conservative fabric.

Her stomach now perfectly flat with her hands over her head showed her figure in a delicate way that was nearly indescribable.

"Beautiful night isn't it?" Her calm voice asked smiling with her eyes remaining closed.

"It really is." I whispered softly.

"Did I wake you?" She asked opening her blue eyes and staring at my black ones.

"No. I don't know what did." I said not keeping my eyes from hers.

"Help me up?" She asked and offered me her hands.

I pulled her up and held her waist as her hands touched my chest.

"Did you sleep at all?" I asked pushing some hair behind her ear.

"Mmhm." She stared up at me biting her red stained lip.

I put my thumb on her chin and pulled her lip from her teeth. I leaned forward and kissed her lightly. She moved her arms to around my neck and kissed me back. I let my tongue dance with hers and she smiled pulling away.

"You seem quite experienced." I mumbled and she kissed me once more.

"In all the wrong ways." She chuckled turning her dark past into humor.

"I want you." She mumbled and looked down at her hands on my chest.

"Yea?" Was all I could say. I didn't personally expect that.

"Mmhm." She hummed looking up at me appearing almost sorry.

"Now?" I asked gently.

"Yea." She whispered looking back down.

"Are you sure Lorena?" I asked.

"Do you want me?" She asked. I heard her nerves.

"In a lot of ways darling but I can't if you're not okay with it." I whispered hearing my heart in my ears.

"I want you. Bad. I'm okay with it and I want it Killian." She said and looked back at me.

"Really?" I asked once more.

"Yes." She nodded and I connected my lips to hers and walked her into the room again. I nearly picked her up and I placed her on the bed letting go of her body periodically. Her lips were puffy and eyes were nervous but confident.

"Be gentle?" She asked.

"Of course love." I nodded and crawled over her body.

"Tell me if you ever have to stop. The last thing I could ever do is harm you." I whispered and she grabbed my face pulling my mouth to hers instead of responding.