Chapter 2

As I'm walking through the town, I find a vegetable stand and next to it, a fruit stand. I pick the vegetables I need and put them in a basket. I go to pay and then do the same thing with the fruit. I continue to walk and I see a jewelry stand. I look through and I see a bracelet. It's exactly the type that I like. "How much for this bracelet?" I ask.
"$25" the lady says. A girl and a boy come up to me.
"Hi! I'm Mirabel and this is my cousin Camilo. You must be Y/n? Luisa told me about you," Mirabel says with a smile on her face.
"That's me,"
"You like this bracelet? It'd look good on you," Camilo says kindly.
"Yea. Right out of my budget though. My family and I just moved here so we are trying to save some money,"
"Are you going to the gift ceremony tonight? Luisa told me she invited you," Mirabel says.
"I don't know yet. I have a lot to unpack," I say.
"I understand," Mirabel says.
"I have to go. I wanna try and get back home soon so I can unpack my clothes and everything into my room," I say.
"Alright. Well I hope I see you at the gift ceremony," Camilo says giving me a small wink. I blush slightly.
"Bye," Mirabel says.
"Bye," I say as Camilo waves.

Camilo's POV
"We should get her the bracelet as a welcome gift," I say to Mirabel.
"Good idea. Do you wanna go ahead and pay for it while I look at other stuff?" She says.
"Sure," I say. I take it off the stand and go to pay for it. The lady places it in a nice box and hands it to me after I pay. "You ready?" I ask Mirabel.
"Yea. You wanna put a bow on it and put it in a nice bag when we get home?" Mirabel asks.
"Yea," I say.

Y/n's POV
"I'm home!" I tell as I open the door. My mom and dad already got the couches and some of the wall decor set up in the living room. I go to the kitchen hand the bag of groceries to my mom.
"Thank you Y/n," my mom says.
"I'm gonna go start working on my room," I say.
"Ok. Just make sure you're down in time for dinner. I'm gonna cook yours earlier so you can go to the gift ceremony," Mom says.
"Ok" I say as I walk up the stairs. I open the door to my room and flip the switch. The neighbors already set my bed up and all the furniture for me. All I needed to do was unpack my clothes and decorate. I open my suitcase full of clothes and start hanging them up and putting them in drawers. I open one of the boxes just to fine more clothes. I sigh. I hang up and put them all away. I open the next few and it's mostly decor. I put nails into the walls where I need to and hang pictures up. I do the same with my shelves. I put my jewelry stand out and gently placed all the jewelry on it. I pull out a clock and set it to the right time. It was a reminder that I needed to go eat. I hung up the clock and ran downstairs to see my food on the table with a drink. "Thanks mom," I say.
"You're welcome" she says. I finish eating and run upstairs to go get ready. I brush my teeth then put on some jeans with a cute t-shirt. I run downstairs and put my shoes on. Somewhat dirty tennis shoes. "You look good honey,"
"Thanks mom,"
"Have fun and be safe!" My mom says as I walk out the door. I give her a thumbs up as I'm walking.