Chapter 19

About 20 minutes late my mom gets home. "They can come over for dinner!" I yell to her.
"Ok thanks," she yells back.
A few hours later I hear a knock on the door. I quickly get dressed into something a little nicer and go downstairs. Camilo smiles as he sees me walk down the stairs. Everyone takes a seat around the table. Mirabel sits down. I go to sit down next to her can Camilo pulls the chair out for me. "M'lady," he says jokingly. I roll my eyes. I sit down and he sits down next to me. I get food on my plate just like everyone else does. We laugh and talk as we eat. About an hour later everyone is done. The Madrigals start to leave and Camilo comes up to me before he leaves. "I want to take you on a date tomorrow," he says.
"Where?" I say curiously.
"Just bring a bathing suit, towel, and extra clothes," he says with a smile.
"Ok," I say. He leans in to kiss me and I let him. We kiss for a couple seconds. My face turns red as he has a smirk on his. "Bye," I say.
"Bye," he says. "I'll pick you up at 11 tomorrow," he says before he walks away. I close the door because the whole family has left by now. I run upstairs and start looking for a bathing suit to wear for tomorrow. I go through them all and finally find one. I try it on to make sure it fits good then change into shorts and a t-shirt. I wash my face and brush my teeth then go to sleep to make the time go by faster. When I wake up it's almost 9:30. I get up to take a shower and it takes about 20-30 minutes. I put the bathing suit on underneath a pair of jean shorts and a shirt. I blow dry my hair using my diffuser so it looks good. I decide to leave my hair natural to let some of my curls show since I'm just gonna be getting them wet. I look at the clock and it's 10:39. I run downstairs to grab an apple then bring it back upstairs. I chill in bed until I hear a knock. I grab a towel and go downstairs and open the door to see Camilo. "You look good," he says.
"Thank you," I say. He takes my hand after I shut the door. "So where are we going?" I ask.
"The beach,"
"I haven't been to one in a little bit,"
"We'll it's going to be fun," he says. We keep talking until we get there. We find a spot and lay our towels down. I take my shirt and shorts off as he takes his shirt off. I flush red.

Camilo's POV
I can see her face flush red. Mine even does the same. We start to walk towards the water holding hands. It's a little cold but it's not too bad. We start to swim a little bit deeper. We splash each other and hang out in the water for about an hour. We get out and she lies down on her towel. "I'm gonna go get us some ice cream," I say.
"Ok. Vanilla please," she says with a smile.
"Alrighty," I say. I walk over to the ice Cream station and meet up with Mirabel, Delores, and Isabella. "When you said you'd help I didn't mean all three of you," I say.
"Yea well whatever," Delores says.
"So when y'all are done at the beach you are going to go to the park and Isabella with find time and give you flowers to give to her when you ask her out," Mirabel says with her eyes wide open.
"How do you know she even wants to be my girlfriend?" I ask.
"She told me," Mirabel says as I pay for the ice cream. I rolls my eyes.
"Now go, you don't want to keep her waiting," Isabella says rushing me out of the store.
"We'll be at the park," Delores says.
"Ok," I say. I got back to Y/n and she's laying on her stomach now. "Hey," I say.
"Hey," she says. I hand her the ice cream. We eat the ice cream and talk. She puts her shirt and shorts back on and I put my shirt back on. "Now where are we going?" She asks.
"The park," I say remembering the plan.
"Alright," she says. We talk and laugh as we walk to the park holding hands. Our fingers are interlocked. When we get to the park we find a bench. We both sit on it and talk. She leans her head on my shoulder for a little bit. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick," she says.
"Ok," I say. She walks away to the bathrooms and I sit on the bench. Isabella comes out of nowhere and sits next to me.
"What's her favorite flower?" She asks me.
"(Whatever your fav flower is)" I say. She makes me a bouquet of (whatever your fav flower is) and hands it to me.
"Good luck," she says.
"Thanks," I say. She slips away and a I hide the flowers. Y/n comes back and sits down. "You know I really love you, right?" I ask her.
"Yes, and I love you too,"
"You make me smile and you are the reason I'm happy. I have so many memories of you already and every time I look back at them it feels like I've found the person," I bring the flowers into sight. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

Y/n's POV
"Yes!" I say. He hands me the flowers and pulls me into a kiss. "I love you Camilo,"

A/n: hate to break it to you but the story will be coming to an end soon. I do want to include stuff with Bruno so that will happen before I end the story.