Chapter 3

As I get to the house I hear music and chatter. I walk up and see Camilo.
"You came," he said with a little bit of shock.
"Of course I did. I had to see what it was. And I had to see you. And Mirabel and Luisa of course," I say a little flustered after what I said.
"Well Mirabel and I got you something. A little welcome gift," he says with a smirk. He hands me a small bag and I pull the tissue paper out of it to reveal a small black box with a little red bow. I open the box and I see the bracelet from today.

Camilo's POV
I study her face as she opens the box. Her face lights up with joy and her checks flush a light pink. "You got it for me?" She asks with a smile.
"Of course," he says.
"Thank you," she says throwing her arms around me and squeezing me tight. She puts the bracelet on and it looks beautiful on her.

Y/n's POV
"Welcome to Casita!" Camilo says stepping out of the way. We walk down the stairs to find everyone.
"Y/n! You made it!" Mirabel says as she comes over to us.
"Yup. And I'm glad I did. Thank you for the bracelet," I say.
"Oh don't worry about it. It was Camilo's idea." She says as he looks down with a small smile, embarrassed. "Anyways, welcome," Mirabel says before she walks away.
"Wanna dance?" Camilo asks, holding out a hand with a smirk.
"Why not?" I say taking his hand. He leads me onto the dance floor. He twirls than guides me into a short dip. "Wow, you're not just a pretty boy with an amazing personality. You can dance too," I say as we are dancing.
"Well I have to have something on my resume to give to girls. I already have good at making jokes and shapeshifter," he says.
"And do you give your 'resume' to every girl you come across?" I ask.
"Nope. Only 1. She's a real go getter. Very sweet, beautiful, also good at dancing,"
"What's her name if I may ask?"
"Y/n," he says dipping me at the end of the song. We both take a couple seconds to catch our breath before he brings me back up.

A/N: Ik this is really short. It's currently 1 am and I wanted to go ahead and give y'all chapter 3.  I'll try to make 4 and 5 tomorrow. I might even do 6 and 7. I guess we'll see.