Chapter 22

Y/N's POV
"I think I'm gonna go home. You know, get some rest," I say.

"Of course love," Camilo says.

"Tell Julieta the food was amazing. And Isabella that I'm sorry," I say.

"I will. Goodnight. I love you," Camilo says before kissing me.

"Goodnight. I love you," I say. I walk home and open the door to see my mom.

"Hey, how was it?" She asks.

"I don't even know," I say. She brings me to the kitchen table and we sit down. "Everything happened," Mirabel found a vision with me in it destroying the house and we tried to keep it a secret but it got out at dinner and Abuela saw it and Mirabel was acting all crazy trying to hide it and I felt really weak and we ruined Isabella's proposal." I say really fast. She takes a second to process it.

"Is that why you're wet? Rain? Pepa?" She asks. I nod my head. "It's ok. It's just a vision. We can change it,"

"Why don't you go upstairs, dry off, and go to sleep?" I nod and get up. She gets up and gives me a hug. I walk up stairs and grab a towel to dry off. After I dry off I lay down and go to sleep. I wake up and it's already 9. I groan and roll back over. I put the blanket over me to cover my eyes from the sun shining in. My door goes flying open and I pull the covers off of myself. I see Mirabel standing in the doorway panting.

"What?" I ask with a long groan. I stretch and look up at her after I rub my eyes.

"You look like a mess," I roll my eyes. "Anyways I have more info on Bruno. I saw him and talked to him about it this morning,"

"What'd he say?" I asked springing up."

"He said some stuff about how there's 2 ways it can go. That it was undecided. And some other stuff," She says.

"What kind of other stuff,"

She sighs. "That in order for the families magic to get stronger, I have to embrace Isabella. And even though I work with her sometimes, I hate her!" She says groaning.

"You sound like you have it tough," I say. She rolls her eyes at me.

"I do! She's never going to hug me. Especially not after last night," I look at my bed. "Did Camilo take it ok?"

"Yea. It just, how'd the rest of the family take it? Was Abuela furious?" She waits a second, then nods. I groan and fall back on my bed. "It's ok. She was mostly mad at me for not telling her about the vision,"

"I'm sorry. All of this is because of me,"

"It's ok. The only person that was mad was Abuela. Everyone else is ok,"

"That's good,"

"How about you come over today?"

"After all of that? Is Abuela ok with it?" I ask. I raise my eyebrow a little bit.

"I don't need her permission to have friends over." She says with a grin.

"Yea, I'll come over," I say. A few seconds pass by of us staring at each other.

"Then what are you waiting for? Get ready!"

"Right now?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Duh. When else? I need help 'embracing' Isabella," She says. We both laugh. I take about 10 minutes to get ready. When I come out of the bathroom I see her laying on my bed. "Finally ready?" She asks with a smile.

"Oh please. it was only about 10 minutes,"

"It felt like forever," I roll my eyes. We go downstairs and I see my mom reading a book.

"Hey can I go to the Madrigals' today?" I ask her.

"Yea, just be safe." She says with a smile.

"Ok thanks! Bye love you," I say.

"Bye love you. Have fun and be safe," She says. I walk out with Mirabel and we start walking towards the house. When we get there I stop.

"You ok?" Mirabel asks me.

"Yea,"

"We don't have to go in if you don't want to,"

"No. I need to. I can't be scared to go in there forever after what happened," We both walk in and everyone in my sight including Pepa, Luisa, Agustin, Felix, Antonio, and Camilo all stare at me. I let out a shaky breath.

A/N: Y'all, I havent wrote in a while and I'm sorry. I'm at the point where I don't want to finish it and I just want to give up, but I swore myself that I would finish it for yall. If you could vote for the chapters it'd be awesome and gratefully appreciated. Thanks!