Chapter 9

Camilo's POV
I wanna get her something she will like. From what I've seen she pretty much wears jeans and t-shirts. I look around and see a pair of baggy light blue jeans with holes by the knees. What size is she? I go run to find her and it looks like she hasn't pick an outfit yet. "What size are you?"
"In pants or shirts?" She asks.
"Both," I say.
"Pants, (whatever size u are) Shirts, (whatever size u are)," She says.
"Ok thanks," I say as I go back to the jeans. I find them and look through them to find a 6. I finally find a six so I take them off the rack. I look around to find a shirt and I find a sage green crop top with 3 embroidery daisies on it. I look through the rack. I pull the medium and go find her.

Y/n's POV
I wanna mess around with him. I grab a dress. A dress that would go right below the knees for me. It's yellow and has white stripes. I pull a large and go look for an actual outfit for him. I find some pants that I think he would wear and a nice shirt to go with it. I see him coming over so I hide the actual outfit. We go to the fitting rooms and we hand each other the outfits. He hands me baggy jeans with a green crop top and I hand him the dress. We go in the fitting room.
"Y/n! What is this?" He says from the stall. I've already put my outfit on so now I'm just waiting for him to come out.
"Come out!" I say laughing.
"No! I look dumb,"
"Come on," I say.
"Fine," he says opening the door. He comes out wearing a dress. I bust out laughing. "Is this seriously what you got me?" He says.
"No," I say laughing. I throw the actual clothes at him and he catches them. He goes back into the fitting room and changes into them. He comes out wearing the new clothes. "Snazzy," I say with a smirk.
"You look good in yours," he says to me.
"Why thank you. You did a good job," I say.
"You did to. I think I like this one more than the dress," he says. I laugh.
"You wanna go buy these?" I ask.
"Yea," he says. We go back in the rooms to change back into our own clothes and we walk out. He hangs the dress on the rack and I let out a chuckle. We go up to the cashier and he pulls out money. I also pull out money but he grabs my hand, takes the money and puts it back in my wallet. I roll my eyes at him. He smiles at me and I smile back. The person hands him the bag of clothes. We walk out.
"Ok there's just one more store I want to go to. It's a perfume store," I say.
"Ok. Let's go," he says. We go to the perfume store and when we walk in the person welcomes us. I look through the perfumes and smell a few of them. I smell this one and it smells like watermelon.
"Smell this," I say to him spraying a little bit in the air.
"That smells good," he says. I find the box and go to pay. He does the same thing as he did at the other store. They hand him a small bag with the box in it. We walk out and we're on our way to my house.
"You know you really spoiled me today," I say with a smile.
"I know," he says returning one.
"Thank you," I say.
"Of course," he says. When we get to my house no one's home.
"Mom!?" I yell. "I don't think she's home," I say to him. "Come on," I say as I bring him up stairs. We sit down on my bed and sort through the clothes. I take the perfume out of the box and put it on my shelf. It's already 4:48. "So you wear what you're wearing and I'll wear the white jeans and orange shirt tonight?"
"Yea," he says. "You get to meet my whole family tonight,"
"I'm excited," I say to him.
"It'll be fun. You can come to ny house around 5:30. I gotta go help my family set up. I'll see you later," He says.
"Yep," I say. We walk downstairs and I open the door for him. "I had fun today," I say
"Me too," he says
"Bye,"
"Bye," he says as he hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. He walks out and I close the door.

A/N: this one was an adventure. It's longer than most of the ones I write.