Chapter 14

"What?" I ask. Shocked. I stare at him.
"I like you," he says. I pull him in for a kiss.
"I like you too," I say smiling. My eyes are lit up and so are his.
"I had a feeling I liked you since we were dancing. Something special was there," he says.
"Same. I just didn't expect it to turn out like this," "Me neither," he says. "Let's go back to the others," he says standing up and helping me up. We walk back to holding hands.
"Look at the sky," I say pointing to it. It's a beautiful fade of orange pink blue and green. We take a few second looking at it before we walk back into the house. He opens and holds the door for me as I walk in. As soon as he walks in Delores comes over.
"Mind if I borrow him? Thanks," she says pulling him away out of my sigh and hearing. Then I remember. Delores heard everything. I cover my face with my hands before walking to find Mirabel.
"Hey," Mirabel says.
"Hey,"
"Why are you so red? We're you with Camilo?" She says with a smirk.
"Yes. And we both just told each other that we like each other,"
"Oh my god finally. It took you guys forever. It was so obvious,"
"Was it really? I thought I hid it pretty well," I say embarrassed.
"Yes. Everyone could tell. Im just surprised you two couldn't. So are y'all dating?"
"No,"
"WHAT!?" Mirabel practically screams.
"Shhh," I say. "You're a little loud,"
"Why aren't y'all dating?" She asks.
"I don't know. I mean I want to but I hate asking," I say.
"I can get him to ask you out," she says.
"No it's fine. Even though he likes me might not mean he's ready to date me," I say.
"Yea I get where you're coming from. Wanna go chill In the living room?" Mirabel asks.
"Sure," I say. We start walking to the living room.

Camilo's POV
"Ok. 1, I'm so happy for you, and 2, when are y'all gonna start dating?" Delores asks me.
"I don't know if she wants to. I want to," I say.
"She does,"
"How do you know?"
"I heard her talking to Mirabel," Delores says. "She said she wants to date you but she doesn't know if you want a relationship or not. And that she hates being the one to ask,"
"Ok so all I gotta do is ask her to be my girlfriend?" I ask.
"No. You have to ask her out on a date or a hangout and Mirabel an I will do the rest. Just not tomorrow because we are all hanging out at the movies. When you ask her out it's best if it's just 'you two.' Even though Mirabel an I will be spying and helping," she says.
"Ok. So ask her on a date the day after tomorrow and you two will do the rest?"
"Yup," Delores says smiling.

A/N: if im being honest I wasn't even going to make a chapter tonight but I decided to go ahead and make one or I'll have to do 2 tomorrow