Chapter 21

Mirabel's dad comes in and we try to cover up the vision but he can still see it behind us. He lightly pushes us aside and looks at it shocked. He goes in about how no one has to know and tonight must be perfect. Delores's door opens and she sees us three standing in the nursery. "I know," she says before walking away.
"She's gonna tell everyone," I say. We all head downstairs and sit down. I sit next to Mirabel and across from Camilo. Mirabel and I stare down Delores until Mariano gets in our way. When he moves. She's already telling Camilo. He starts to shape shift into a ton of different people and animals.
"Camilo, fix your face," Felix says to him. He gets back to normal and looks at me upsettingly. I gulp and look down. I poke at my food so now it's only Mirabel watching. Once again, her vision is blocked and the secret gets out to everyone across the table. My head starts to feel heavy and I can barely keep my eyes open. Mirabel sees the cracks and tries to hide them. It starts to rain outside.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I say. I get up and stumble. I see the rats take the pieces of the vision and put them together. After about 10 seconds of Mirabel trying to hide everything, the vision is slid in front of Abuela. She sees that I'm in front of Casita with cracks in it. She looks up at stares at me and so does everyone else. I start to feel better. "I have to go," I say before running off. Camilo runs after me and catches up with me when I'm outside.
"Y/n, wait," Camilo says.
"What?" I say as he grabs my wrist and turns me around.

Camilo's POV
She stares at me with tears in her eyes. I pull her into a hug and the tears start to fall disguising themselves as rain. Next thing I know is that she's sobbing onto my shoulder. "It's ok," I say.
"I'm sorry," she says as the tears keep coming.
"For what?" I say.
"I'm gonna end up destroying the family. Just look at the vision," she says. I pull away from the hug and put my hands on her shoulders.
"This is not your fault. Ok? And it never will be," I say trying to reassure her.
"But the visi-"
"Who cares about the vision? It's just a vision,"
"Yea, one that's true,"
"We can fix whatever happens. I promise," I say. I pull her into a hug. The rain is pouring on us with the wind blowing as we stand there.

A/n: ok y'all Ik I keep saying this but I'm sorry for not posting. I want to stop this story but I won't until I get to the end. I WILL NOT BE DISCONTINUING THIS STORY.