Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 1

“Y/n!” – Itadori yelled as he ran to the girl, making her turn around. – “I’m sorry, I’m late!”

“It’s alright, I don’t mind.” – She said with a small, reassuring smile. – “Plus, it was just a couple minutes, don’t overthink it.”

He nodded, still feeling guilty.

“Where are we going today?” – He asked.

“Since it’s the end of the year I thought of doing something for everyone.” – Y/n replied.

“What do you have in mind?” – Itadori rose an eyebrow.

“I thought of gifting everyone something.” – She answered with a soft smile. – “Well, I have already prepared for almost everyone, you first years are the only ones left and I’ll need your help, if you don’t mind.”

“Of course you can rely on me, Y/n!” – Itadori said grinning and giving her thumbs up.

“Thank you so much, Yuuji.” – Y/n chuckled warmly.

They went to the mall, roaming around and searching.

“Who is first in your mind?” – Itadori asked after the third store they went to.

“Nobara but I can’t seem to find anything.” – The girl replied, slightly furrowing her brows.

“Why don’t you just buy her clothes or something girly she’d like?” – The pink haired boy asked closing his eyes and waving his hand up and down, sighing.

“I wouldn’t mind but I want to find something special for her, not something regular I can give her every day if she wanted.” – Y/n returned with a sigh.

“You are just making your life harder, Y/n.” – Itadori said with a heavy sigh.

Y/n flicked his forehead slightly, making him squeak a bit and rub the pain off.

“Let’s go, we don’t have all day.” – The girl said with a soft smile as she walked off to another store.

The boy just pouted his lips and quickly followed her, returning his brightness.

They walked around but Y/n kept on being indecisive since nothing caught her eye.

Soon they bumped into someone.

“Ah! Y/n! What are you doing here?!” – Kugisaki yelled at her in surprise.

“Just walking around and searching for something.”

“With Itadori?” – Fushiguro asked, pointing a finger at the pink haired boy, raising a brow.

“I took him for advices.” – Y/n said, rubbing the back of her head slightly.

“You could have taken me with you! How could you betray me like this Y/n?!” – Kugisaki yelled, imitating a cry.

“Stop being a drama queen for once, please.” – Fushiguro said with a heavy sigh, hiding his face and about to leave out of embarrassment.

“Don’t be so harsh, Megumi.” – Y/n said with a smile while the other two kept on bickering with each other.

“Want to join us, Nobara, Megumi?” – Kugisaki stopped fighting as Y/n asked and her eyes sparkled.

“Of course!” – The orange headed girl exclaimed excitedly.

Fushiguro just nodded.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea?” – Itadori whispered to Y/n while Kugisaki was rampaging on which store to go to first while Fushiguro looked like he was regretting his life choices.