chapter thirty eight

YOUR POV:

Since I was now going to be living with Megan until I made enough money for my own place, I was going to need more of my things. And that meant having to go back to my dorm. The anxiety kicked in at the thought of seeing Chloe.. All the things I could probably say. It didn't matter now.

"You ready to go?" Megan asked me, coming out wearing her Versace Hogwarts uniform and my eyes couldn't help but look her over. When I realized what I was doing, I cleared my throat as my cheeks flushed.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Megan smirk before shaking her head

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Megan smirk before shaking her head. I took one last look at my outfit consisting of red and white high top vans, black ripped skinny jeans and my shirt was a white long sleeve with a black graphic racing shirt overtop.

"I'll call driving!" I grinned, grabbing the lambo keys and we both headed out into the garage.

"You don't know anything about being discreet do you?" Megan asked me, sitting on the passenger side in the lambo.

I started the engine and looked over at her, "Why do we need to be discreet?"

Megan laughed and buckled her seatbelt, "oh what am I gonna do with you.."

I smirked, revving the engine before backing out of the garage and headed towards campus. Megan connected her phone to the speaker and Nirvana Smells Like Teen Spirit started playing. Megan and I sang along to the song, having fun and enjoying each other's company. When we got to the university, I pulled into a parking spot and some of the kids walking around stopped to stare.

"Welcome to Barden University." I breathed, cutting the engine. I turned my head and smiled over at Megan and the actress giggled before pushing my face away.

We both got out and I heard some guys whistle towards Megan and she ignored them like a pro. We walked towards the building and my eyes looked around, scanning the grass and I wasn't going to hide that I was looking for Chloe. Or my sister.

We made it towards my dorm and surprise surprise there was a sock on the door. I didn't care, pushing open the door and scared my roommate and the blonde jock she was fucking.

"Holy shit!" the guy jumped, "You're Megan Fox."

Megan hummed, looking around my half of the room, "Yep. Nice to meet you."

I grabbed a few more bags and began stuffing all my clothes inside, not caring if they weren't folded. When one bag was filled, I went onto the next bag of clothes until that one was full.

"I'll take them down to the car." Megan offered.

"I'll help!" My roommates fuck buddy piped in with a happy smile on his face and I could tell Megan wasn't too happy about the idea but went with it anyway.

"I know I haven't exactly been the nicest to you.." my roommate started, "And I'm not here to try and make friends. but your music is really good and you should be proud of yourself."