♡︎Chapter 1♡︎

Sitting in class, you looked out the window out of boredom as the class turns chaotic. Suddenly a voice hit your head.

"Give my candy back! You've stolen it!" A boy pointed at a blue hair boy who was just minding his own business, you tried to look the other way while listening to the conversation.

"I wasn't even near your bag."

"Liar we saw you!" His friend defended.

The boy has backup from his other friends. The teacher was trying to settle things down.

"Enough! Everyone sit down and will discuss this as a class trial!"

Before the boys sit down, you saw his hand slip into his backpack as you turned back around. The candy was then hidden in the backpack. The blue hair boy seems to be on the verge of crying.

"What's your statement?" The teacher asked the boy whose candy got "stolen".

"He stole my candy! We all saw him doing something suspicious in my backpack. I shrugged it off until I went to check to find my candy gone!" The stolen candy boy stated.

"What do you have to say for yourself Souya Kawata?"

"I didn't do it, I wasn't even near his backpack in the first place."

"Check his bag! He could still have the candy inside!" One of the friends shouted.

The teacher agreed and walked over, she pulled out the piece of candy. The whole class was in shock.

"What do you have to say about this?" The teacher asked, looking straight at Kawata.

Feeling the urge to say something you tried to gather up the courage to speak.

"That's enough evidence, Souya you ar-

"Objection! Souya didn't take it! He wasn't even near there backpack! I saw them put the candy inside of his bag!"You protested.

The whole class became quiet, the teacher begin to speak.

"(y/n), that's a big statement. Do you have any proof?"

Trying to calm yourself, you took a breathe as you aren't sure about the proof. You knew people saw it, but what if they won't say it?

"I do have proof, I know some people who saw it too."

Hoping for the best, you decide to have the people who saw it stand up.

"If you saw it, please stand up!"

At first no one moved, you started to sweat nervously while clinching onto your skirt.

But then, people slowly started to stand up saying "we saw it" and what ever to protest. You sighed of relief and the teacher announced what you were hoping for.

"That's enough proof. Souya, you're not in trouble, but for you boys over there, apologize right now! And I'm going to need to call your parents!"

"W-we're sorry Souya. . ." They all apologized.

Souya didn't reply as he is a bit mad with what happened, but he decided to shrug it off as it's not important.

"It's ok."

After the class trial, it was perfectly 2 minutes before school ends. Everyone started to leave afterwards. As you walk out of the classroom, you were greeted by cute, shy little Souya.༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

"Thanks for helping me." He spoke shyly.

"Not a problem! I can't see you get in trouble for nothing," you replied, "plus, I want to become a lawyer like my mom! And I'm sure that's what a lawyer would do."