♡︎Chapter 9♡︎

I walk out from Draken's place, being greeted by the cool breeze. But before I take another step, a voice ringed through my ear.

"Takemichi- Kun!"

"AHG!" I stopped to catch my breath. "(Y/n)- Chan?!"

"What were you doing in that place?" (Y/n) questioned me with a suspicious face. "Don't tell me you-"

"NO! I didn't do anything," I quickly protested, "D-Draken invite me over and..."

"Draken's also in there?! So both you and Draken-"

"Wait! That's not it! This is where Draken lives and he invites me over after visiting Kazutora."

There are three seconds of silence, we stood there like two dead rocks compared to the moving crowds.

(Y/n)'s face has 'shock' and 'surprised' written all over her face.

"Ehh?! Draken lives in a Brothel?"

"Yeah, he said he had no parents to raise him so people there raised him."

"You're telling the truth?"

"Y-yeah."

"Alright . . . I won't report you to Hinata- Chan then."

'Thank god...Wait what?!'

"Hey (Y/n)-Chan, what were you doing here?"

"I'm just walking around and do some shopping, everyone else I know is busy so I have no one to hang out with." She replied with a puffed cheek.

"I-is that so..."

We continued to walk until I feel a push on my arm.

"Hey, how is things between Draken and Emma?"

"Why so sudden?" I asked.

"I'm just curious, plus, you were pretty close with Draken-Kun right?"

"W-well...let's just say that Draken-Kun might actually do care about Emma-Chan."

"For real?!" (Y/n) shouted in excitement.

"Yeah, I'm sure if Emma loves him with all her heart, they will be together soon."

"Emma- Chan?" (Y/n) spoked as she turned her gaze.

"Huh?" I looked towards (Y/n) direction and saw Emma walking, she don't seemed to notice us.

"Let's go say hi!" (Y/n) suggested.

We ran over to Emma, she seems to be going somewhere.

"Emma-Chan, we were just speaking...eh?"

(Y/n)'s voice fades along with her movements.

"What's wrong?"

I turned to see what (Y/n) was looking at. In the corner of a distance, I saw Emma- Chan and Mikey- Kun...hugging?!!

"What?!" (Y/n) and I gasped at the same time.

"I love you, Mikey." Emma said to him.

'No way!!'

I was shocked by the sudden view, what would Draken think?!

'This can't be real. . . Emma- Chan?! You went to Mikey- Kun out of all people?!'

I began to panic, Draken lives right nearby and if he saw it. . .

Takemichi's imagination:(also with epic music)

"What have you done with Emma you bastard?" Draken threatened.

"Huh? You mean my Emma?"