♡︎Chapter 4♡︎

We will now shift to our dear Takemichi's POV:

"Draken- Kun!"

It's happening, I wasn't able to stop Draken- Kuns death. I wasn't able to prevent him from being stabbed.

"Takemicchi- Kun!" Mikey shouted towards me.

Draken made a small noise, his still alive!

"Mikey- Kun!"

"Take care of Ken-chin!"

'That's right, I must do something. . .'

Picking up Drakens body, I tried carrying him to the nearest hospital despite him being heavy.

"Draken- kun! Your gonna be ok, I'm taking you to the hospital! I'm going to save you no matter what!"

Suddenly I heard a faint voice from a distant.

"Takemichi- Kun!"

It was Hina and Emma- Chan!

"We've already called an ambulance." Hina told me.

"Is Draken ok?" Emma asked.

"His still alive."

"Draken- Kun. . ."

"Hinata- Chan, Emma- Chan, and Takemichi- Kun? What happened to Draken- Kun?!" A voice that seems to be (y/n) questioned in shock as she ran towards us.

"D-draken- Kun, got stabbed."

Her eyes widened as she has thought about something. She had a hoodie over her head that seems to belong to Angry- Kun.

"Is Draken- kun ok?"

Before I could respond, there was a group of figures walking up to us. It was Kiyomasa- Kuns group!

"Thanks Takemicchi. . ."

Draken- Kun seems to be awake.

"Don't move Draken- Kun! Your hurt!"

"Take Hina- Chan, Emma, and (y/n)- Chan out of here. I'll be fine."

'Was I trying to run away just now?! And he even noticed that despite being battered?!'

"AHHHHHHGGGGG!"

"Takemichi- Kun. . .?"

"Fucking pathetic!"

What did I can here for? For Akkun's life? For Draken's life? For Hina's life? Taking a deep breathe, I prepared stood up in front of Kiyomasa- Kun. If I run away now, it's all over. . . It's not just for everyone, but for myself too.

"What is it, bitch? You wanna die too?" Kiyomasa looked down at me.

"This is revenge!"

"Takemicchi, get out of here, take Hina, Emma, and (y/n) with you." Draken spoke again.

If I keep running away, I'll lose everything, am I going to run away for the second time. . .?!

"I'm not running away, this is revenge." I stared directly at Kiyomasa- Kun. "Kiyomasa- Kun, we never settled it, did we?"

"Hah?"

"Our one- on- one fight back at the underground fight club!!"

"What the fuck are you talking about??! No matter how you look at it, you lost!" His friends defended.

"I didn't lose."

"Ohh, I bet 100,000,000 on Takemicchi!" Draken betted.

I turned shocked at the sudden bet.