♡︎Chapter 6♡︎

A typical day at school, you got ready to leave the classroom only to be bump into someone.

"Sorry!"

"It's ok."

As you look up, you managed to recognize the face as Kazutora Hanemiya as you heard about him on the news, behind him is Takemichi and 2 other people.

'Why is Takemichi- Kun with them?'

You took a slight bow and walked on your way. You then remembered last night Angry telling you that he won't be able to pick you up today so you would have to walk home.

"(l/n)- Chan!"

"Hm?"

"Let's walk home together!"

It was a friend you made, Kaori Aoki. You both met at lunch as she randomly sat down beside you and you both started talking.

"Ok, ok."

"Yay!"

She later took your hand and dashed out the front gates, your arm feels like it's going to break off. She finally came to a stop leaving you to catch your breathe.

"Wanna go to the cafe?" She asked.

"I- I thought we're going home together."

"Haha. . . I change my mind. Do you have time?"

"Sure, I'll call my mom."

As you pulled out your phone and dialed the number in. The phone rang and finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom, I'm going to be home a bit late."

"Who are you with?"

"I'm with Aoki- Chan."

"Ok! Be sure to come back safe AND exactly at 7:00.

"Thanks, will do mom!"

You hang up and walked with Aoki- Chan to the cafe. You both ordered to- go and walked on your way.

"(l/n)- Chan, I heard from my brother that a fight was going to start on oct. 31st."

"Ehh? How do you know?"

"My brothers in Valhalla. . . I figured that since you are friends with an Toman member, it's best if you know."

Moved by her sudden explanation, you couldn't help but hug her.

"Thank you so much!"

"Careful (l/n)- Chan, your going to trip me over!"

"Haha. . . Sorry."

As you arrived back at your house, you waved goodbye and went on with your typical daily chores.

"Mom, I'm home!"

"Ok, I'll be right with you honey!"

"I'll be in my room then!"

Walking over to your room, you dialed in Angry's number. A thought stopped you from doing so.

'Wouldn't Souya hear the news from his leader, Mikey- Kun?'

You decided not to warn him as he should know about it and wish him luck before it happens.

"Sooo, Souya dropped this off yesterday." Your mom suddenly blurted while standing in front of your door.

Taking a look at the item, it is the hair pin he had given you.