♡︎Chapter 11♡︎

"I haven't had this much fun in a while." Kisaki sighed.

"Yeah."

"Can I. . . Say one last thing?"

". . . Huh?"

"Earlier I said that I wouldn't think Baji would end up dead."

"?"

"That. . . Was a lie."

"Huh?!"

"I used Kazutora to kill Baji, but that ended up failing. . . So I'll continue where I left off."

Just as he finished his sentence, I felt my head starting to spin. . . Everything went black until a moment later.

'I'm in the same room. . .?'

I tried moving but something is stopping me.

"What the hell?!"

"Takemitchy." Chifuyu called over. His face seems beaten up.

'What just happened?'

"Chifuyu?! What the. . . Why are you all fucked up?!"

"You were certainly out for a long time. . . Hanagaki." Kisaki spoke.

'K-Kisaki?!. . . That's right, I was having a drink with Kisaki. . . He must have drugged me!!'

"Chifuyu Matsuno. You were always a thorn in my side. You've always held a grudge against me. . . Since the incident twelve years ago." Kisaki started. "Trying to get revenger for Keisuke Baji?"

"Huh?"

Kisaki kicked Chifuyu in the face again, that explains why his face is full of bruises.

"Stop it!! Kisaki!" I yelled.

"Just admit it already. You're the one who ratted Toman out, aren't you?!" Kisaki went straight to the point. "Damnit. . . You picked a real shitty reason to tattle to the cops."

"No! The police are just out of control!!!" Chifuyu protested. "I was trying to get you out of Toman!!!"

"How long are you going to chase after Baji's mirage? You small minded bastard."

"Toman's gone rotten. I just wanted to change that. Kisaki. . .it's just like you said. I'm the snitch, Takemitchy has nothing to do with it!"

'Don't tell me. . . You tried avenging for Baji- Kun. . . For the past twelve years?!'

"Hey! I get to decide whether he's involved or not." Kisaki said while grabbing a gun.

Kisaki then turned towards me.

"Hey, Hanagaki, why have you been acting like you don't know anything?"

"What. . .? Ummm. . ."

Kisaki pointed the gun at me, there was a gun shot.

'Huh?'

I felt a pain jolting on my left leg.

"My leg! Ahhhhggggg!!!"

"I said Takemitchy had nothing to do with this!!!" Chifuyu shouted. "He doesn't know a damn thing!"

Chifuyu's voice was slightly faded by my screams of pain.

"Shut the hell up. We're still friends right?" Kisaki spoke.

"My leg!!" Tears started forming in my eyes.

"You sick fuck. . ." Chifuyu glared.

"Now then, any last words?" Kisaki then pointed at Chifuyu straight on his forehead.