♡︎Chapter 17♡︎

Sorry for the late post, I didn't have the motivation to continue 😅 but anyways, hope you like this chapter!

Previously. . .

"(Y/N)- Chan? Naoto?"

(Y/N) wasn't sure what to say but stand there.

"What the hell happened guys?!" Takemichi asked, desperate for an answer.

"It's by far the worst future due to you trying to time leap many times to save my sister." Responded Naoto. "Sadly, sis wasn't saved. . ."

"!. . . Right, most of the Toman admin leaders died. . ." (Y/N) added.

"Wait, what?!"

"Chifuyu was shot, Draken, stabbed, Hakkai, burned, Mitsuya, strangled. . ."

"What about Baji- Kun?"

"It's a mystery. . . He disappeared out of the blue. . ."

"W-what?!!"

"Adding on, most of the members were killed, even Kisaki." Naoto spoke.

"Everyone. . . Is dead?! But why?. . . It doesn't make sense."

"Well. . . The suspect might shock you the most." (Y/N) continued.

Naoto pulled out the photo.

"The suspect was Manjiro Sano."

"Huh?. . . There no way! Mikey- Kun would never kill anyone!" Takemichi defended.

"Look Takemichi- Kun. . . We all want to talk to him, know the truth. . But only you could do it."

As they discussed what to do, they noticed a letter. A location. They found there lead. But not everything went well, Mikey died due to the misconception of trying to kill Takemichi.

Year 2006, into the past. . . . .

2nd POV:

Perfectly you were shopping at the mall. You caught a glance of Takemichi nearby just as you stepped out. It was crowded, you managed to push yourself through and noticed Takemichi and his friends on the ground with Kisaki nearby.

"The hells a pesky girl doing here? Get outta my way!" One of the gang members shouted.

"Wait. . I know! She's one of those Toman members girlfriend!" Another shouted.

'Wait. . . How did they know?'

"Sorry for bringing you into this (Y/N)- Chan. . ." Apologized Takemichi.

"Don't worry about it."

"Toman piece of shit!" A member came in and dropped Chifuyu to the ground.

"Chifuyu!" Takemichi shouted.

You took a look down at your cell phone.

"Takemichi, it's about time."

"About time?"

Motorcycle noises were heard.

"It's the twin brothers of "Meguro" run!!!"

Everyone came running while you stood there calmly, like it happens everyday. Takemichi and the others just watched in shock as the members get crushed under the motor.

"Yo, first division captain. Mind doin me a favor? That guys injured, mind taking him to the hospital?" Souya came running over to Takemichi.