♡︎Chapter 15♡︎

The meeting later ended. Mikey had accepted Hakkai to leave Toman, but Mitsuya decided to talk to his brother.

"So what did you wanna tell me? Better keep it short." Taiju instructed.

"Ill give Hakkai to the Black Dragons. I'm not gonna see him again." Mitsuya told him firmly.

Everyone was shocked by the statement.

"What?! You can't be serious Mitsuya!" Takemichi spoke in shock.

"Haha. Now that's funny. Didn't you come here to stop that from happening?!" Taiju responded.

"In exchange, free Yuzuha." Mitsuya continued.

Everyone was still confused by what Mitsuya's planning, but they continued to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Taiju- Kun. You're having Yuzuha do something aren't you? . . . Hakkai's been protecting Yuzuha this whole time, from your domestic voilence."

"What?" Takemichi spoke, still confused.

"What a fucking joke!" Taiju responded.

Mitsuya stared dead into his eye.

"Hakkai's not leaving Toman because his scared of you. He's doing it to protect Yuzuha!"

'Eep!' Takemichi thought as Taiju punched Mitsuya.

"Taka- Chan!" Hakkai called over.

Mitsuya quickly got back up.

"Tsk. . . Not bad." Taiju spoke.

"I'll say it again! I'll give Hakkai to the Black Dragons. So let Yuzuha go!" Mitsuya continued with his point. "If you accept these terms, Toman will leave the Black Dragons alone."

"And if I refuse. . .?"

"Then it's our war."

"Alright. We struck a deal!"

They shook hands in sign of a deal.

"Though I don't commit anything you said. . . I'll keep my word. I won't ever hit Yuzuha again." Taiju promised.

Takemichi and Chifuyu went to an quiet location to discuss about what to do. As they continued planning, Hakkai came over.

"I finally found you."

Hakkai sat with them on a bench.

"Can you guys tell Taka- Chan. . . That I said thanks?"

"Huh? Uh. . . Sure, why?"

"My life was pretty complicating. . ."

Hakkai went on explaining about his childhood and explained about what he wanted to do. He thought the only option is to kill his brother, Taiju.

.

.

.

At (Y/N)'s house, she's cooking with Souya, Nahoya helped as well.

"Do you have any scallions?" Nahoya asked while cutting down the vegetables.

"There should be some in the fri-" (Y/N) said as she opened the fridge to find nothing there. "Never mind, I can go buy some at a nearby store if you want."

"You sure? It's pretty dark outside and it could be dangerous." Souya commented. "I can go with you."

"I'm sure I'll be fine. After all, it's best if you make sure Nahoya don't burn the house down." (Y/N) joked.